X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China farmer uses cannon to fight eviction

China farmer uses cannon to fight eviction

Wed Jun 9, 2:55 am ET
    BEIJING (AFP) – A farmer in China has turned his home into a fort equipped with a homemade cannon and fireworks to fight off government eviction in an ongoing land dispute, state media said Wednesday.
    Yang Youde, 56, has twice repelled government-backed demolition crews in [COLOR=#366388! important][COLOR=#366388! important]Hubei [COLOR=#366388! important]province[/color][/color][/color] by firing the cannon and peppering workers with fireworks, the Beijing News said.
    Yang manufactured his arsenal with used stove pipes and 2,000 yuan (300 dollars) worth of fireworks, it said.
    His cannon can fire projectiles up to 100 metres (yards), it said.
    "I'm a law-abiding citizen, I don't believe these fireworks can kill," [COLOR=#366388! important][COLOR=#366388! important]Yang[/color][/color] said in an interview.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

a dem invent fireworks so...

is jamaica invent gun?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      China farmer uses cannon to fight eviction

Wed Jun 9, 2:55 am ET
      BEIJING (AFP) – A farmer in China has turned his home into a fort equipped with a homemade cannon and fireworks to fight off government eviction in an ongoing land dispute, state media said Wednesday.
      Yang Youde, 56, has twice repelled government-backed demolition crews in [COLOR=#366388! important][COLOR=#366388! important]Hubei [COLOR=#366388! important]province[/color][/color][/color] by firing the cannon and peppering workers with fireworks, the Beijing News said.
      Yang manufactured his arsenal with used stove pipes and 2,000 yuan (300 dollars) worth of fireworks, it said.
      His cannon can fire projectiles up to 100 metres (yards), it said.
      "I'm a law-abiding citizen, I don't believe these fireworks can kill," [COLOR=#366388! important][COLOR=#366388! important]Yang[/color][/color] said in an interview.
      yuh si now ow di Tivoli influence strong?? What nex? Crocodiles??
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
      X