Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beenie Man detained by Cops at Hunts Bay

2010 BEENIE MAN DETAINED BY COPS AT HUNTS BAY POLICE STATION

Beenie Man has been arrested by cops and is now in police custody at the Hunts Bay Police station. He has not yet been charged but media news understands that he has been detained in connection with allegations that he got into an altercation with graffiti artiste L.A Lewis over the weekend.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Can you imagine going to jail because yuh kick kick up LA Lewis!? Not worth it! Wuss, mi sure when Beenie go jail a bay LA Lewis graffiti him gwine see pon di wall dem!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Can you imagine going to jail because yuh kick kick up LA Lewis!? Not worth it! Wuss, mi sure when Beenie go jail a bay LA Lewis graffiti him gwine see pon di wall dem!
      Wha yuh say .. win win fi LA? Wait nuh your boy? No longer a fan?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

LOL...it is just last week that I first saw LA been described as 'graffiti artiste' as opposed to a dj or just plain artiste
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Examples have to be set for the yutes....these high profile cases are perfect for that lesson.....resorting to violence to solve disputes is unacceptable

zero tolerance/broken glass policy now...strait
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Wha yuh say .. win win fi LA? Wait nuh your boy? No longer a fan?
            me a fan of LA Lewis?! mi use to live a NY so mi know quality graffiti when mi see it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

agreed!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

me a fan of LA Lewis?! mi use to live a NY so mi know quality graffiti when mi see it!
                Nuh bodda wid that! Wasn't it you who used to come here touting LA Lewis? As a matter of fact thats how I heard of him. I don't even know a song he did.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Heard him on FAME yesterday. This guy is the Jamaican version of Paris Hylton - you wonder what is their REAL claim to fame. He is a character though.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

so, exactly what was i going to rate him on? his music? never heard one chune from him to dis day. his promotions? never heard of one solitary thing he did in that regard.

oh, perhaps his marketing! yes, maybe i did say i rated him for that. all jamaica knew about this man and we wondered why cause him never do a damn ting! bout big dj! yuh nuh remember him cutting edge website?

http://www.lalewis.net/

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

he has a discography and a track featuring michael jackson...mi nuh lissen it yet causen seh mi nuh stap laugh good yet!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        he has a discography and a track featuring michael jackson...mi nuh lissen it yet causen seh mi nuh stap laugh good yet!
                        heh heh!

discography!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hey, that song that "features" Michael Jackson is very good. I like it.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

jokings aside, I just listened to the tracks, and they are certainly not worse than a lot of the garbage that is spewing on the airwaves today. The tracks are of a high quality sound. This guy is a marketing whiz. Mosiah, his website quality is better than than yours, but it lack contents.

Comment

which one lacks content?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X