Media barred again!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media barred again!?!?

I understand when Minister Holness toured some west Kingston schools yesterday the media was barred from covering his trip.

What is really going on in Jamaica?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Dem nuh want unuh publish any photos of the kids crying hysterically. Comprende?
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

oh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        I understand when Minister Holness toured some west Kingston schools yesterday the media was barred from covering his trip.

we under a mugabe media lock down or is it more like a kim jong il media lock down.

Comment

We are already being fed govt. broadcasts every hour on our radios.
          I hear this was how one Adolf Hitler gradually took control of minds in Germany.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I don't know.. shocking !!

We need to demonstrate or march or something !

Who is with me !?

Comment

How yuh did manage the PJ years ?

Mi really waan know...

"How many troops does the Farquharson Institute have ?"

"I am not in Dat !"

"The law is not a Shackle.."

Comment

Big deal.

Comment

Really? Wasn't it during his trip that the media saw a youth from the same school the minister was visiting? He was shot 3times during the raid. As a matter of fact the mother was on various newsclips after she accompanied the boy to school. Something not adding up.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

where did you get that from? the jis?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well i for one have calling for a benevolent dictator.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

We are already being fed govt. broadcasts every hour on our radios.
                        I hear this was how one Adolf Hitler gradually took control of minds in Germany.
                        That should be another nail in Golding's coffin!
                        Stupid move!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

How many nails can one proverbial coffin hold? Time for a wooden stake?

Comment

Working...
                          X