No announcement yet.

Anybody knows the answer to MissLondons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pants lengt sell a Miami?!? who buy pants lengt again?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah man downtown and inna hialeah .... 'ow yuh mean a ooo buy pants lengt'? whey yuh t'ink pants mek from? but a whey di ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

per month, sorry. per week , a wish

Comment

dem sell fried chicken tuh ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            I think if you have a combined salary of 4 million per year after tax you should do okay. That's not middle class, but you should do okay.
            Which jobs pay that sort of wage?
            By these definitions, what percentage of the jamaican population can be considered middle class?
            Also do Private school teachers get paid significantly more?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              yeah man downtown and inna hialeah .... 'ow yuh mean a ooo buy pants lengt'? whey yuh t'ink pants mek from? but a whey di ....

Gamma what wrang wid yuh, yuh nuh see the man a tek yuh out of hialeah "flee markets" and exposing yuh to high profile shopping, befitting his nobility!1
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Re private school teachers, I don't have actual figures but apparently one proposal on the table during the last round of negotiations with the govt teachers was to bring them up to 80% of what the private school teachers made, but the govt was unable to offer that. So I guess we can conclude that the private sector teachers make quite a bit more.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Interesting, private schools here don't pay significantly more than state schools from what I understand and over here private school teachers don't have to have a degree (most do though) or PGCE (post graduate certificate of education) whilst state school teachers do.

Comment

how yuh mean...den yuh neva try scatto's fry chicken yet??!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                      I can do some research and get back to you on that.

I believe avg Govt school teachers are somewhere around the $70,000 a month range
                      Could you post or point us to a website with current teachers' salary scale?
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

check Islandman... him ah di hexpert..

Mi did ah guh affah mi last girlfriend paycheck... and shi di have fuss degree !

Comment

Working...
                        X