I strongly resent my money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I strongly resent my money

being used to help rebuild homes in Tivoli Gardens!!!

The government has proposed to use taxpayers money to rebuild the houses in Tivoli that were damaged during the invasion three weeks ago.

While I do understand that it was government forces that went there, if the people of Tivoli did not side with criminals and then help erect barricades their were not have been any invasion in the first place.

Nurses cant get paid, teachers are still waiting for money, police are asking for more and Horace Chang admitted the governmnet was cash strapped but where ever it has to find the money they will help to rebuild Tivoli.

Have these people no shame?

Bet you these houses are fixed before the next election cycle..... sigh
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Feel your pain, but IMO if these people have no place to live (houses, huts, whatever), those, who are law abiding citizens may just opt for criminality.

No worry, when Dudus assets seize, the coffers will be brimming wid GOLD
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

In the short term I don't see any other reasonable option.

Hopefully they will find a way to seize some assests to compensate for this.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

damn straight.. we should use it to rebuild Flankers...

Comment

Working...
        X