A few young ladies (Cubanitas)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few young ladies (Cubanitas)

whom I know were among 5 people killed at one my frequent Hialeah cafe where I would sometimes go to get a cup of Cafe Con Leche and some Arroz con Pollo. It was a crazy killing spree as the killer - unable to live rationally after his wife left him - went to the cafeteria and shot (only) females. The 38-year-old was said to be having a hard time coping with the absence of his young wife who made a decision to move on. The killer (said to be the 1/2 brother of former NY baseball player El Duque) killed himself a couple blocks away from the cafeteria.

For me, it will be hard going back to the cafeteria as a couple of the females were pretty close friends.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/0...ampage-in.html
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

damn!!!! sorry to hear bossy....its pretty much anytime and anywhere these days.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Sad indeed.

Mad people deh everywhere to rhatid.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

This sorry ass of a man - he should have just jumped off the bridge! Damn!!
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

BEFORE him shoot di people dem gal pickney!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

omg... i heard about this from a domician friend of mine who said she was at the restaurant and left about an hour before...

regrettably, we just cannot escape the crazies out there... and wi will neva understand dem... sorry bout de whole ting and mi heart goes out to de families of these hard working women... such a shame...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

The damn gun in the hands of the damned!
              DISARM!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

karl ... ~sigh~ a damn knife, a damn machete, a damn rockstone in the hands of the damned!

how many pyschopaths are in the military where they are taught to use assault rifles?!!

anyway, i digress, when law abiding citizens are disarmed only psychotic thieves rapists and murderers will be armed and that will have law abiding citizens at a disadvantage.

karl, would you play football barefoot against guys with metal cleats?

Comment

Working...
                X