No announcement yet.

New Visa system greets Tivoli residents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree with you oj... i don't like nothing about this... this reminds me of apartheid... like you said,

They can manage the situation without that.
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I say press along Babylon!!! A long time me a call for some of this paramilitary government. This is a small price to pay for years of terror. What I want to know is if the security forces finish scour out each building down there? As the wise one said, "some waan guh heaven but dem nuh waan dead.."
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

This is unconstitutional and violates all human rights laws , where is the JFJ ?Jamaica is now a police state .

People cannot roam freely without persecution ?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

i say press along too... for a long time i've been an advocate of extreme measures to address the extreme criminality... i've even advocated a temporary suspension of some of the rights of citizens to arrest crime... although i do believe, there could be a better way to monitor movements of citizens without a permit, law enforcement has to do what they need to do... afterall, it is a state of emergency and tivoli gardens and its residents are unique among jamaicans and pose unique problems...

this highlights the need for a national id system...

Comment

lol... x, how yuh a deal wid the jfj suh ruff... mine yuh start up mosiah... even de jfj know seh de really vocal minority of tg people is a set a tegareg and dem need fi learn seh is a new dispensation... now dem gwine affi live ascording tuh rules and regulations of the state, not dudus nor nuh odda don...

Comment

Unconstitutional? LOL! You definitely deh a farrin too long.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by MissLondon View Post
                There are ramifications for not abiding by the laws of the land and attacking the state. If you committ terroist acts against the state, you should be treated like terroists, until you can prove you can behave like decent law abiding people. Everybody wants rights, but want no responsibilty.
                Ditto!!!
                "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

So we stigmatized a community for years of political abuse ? I am going to make a presentation in depth about the spineless JFJ in the coming weeks.

Mo , Rock & Don 1 be prepared to defend it ! Where are these so called human rights groups , like a man said its a police matter that deserves professional police work to deal with criminals not a community, its levelled brought back into the sphere of government, so what is stopping them from doing the right thing.i.e jobs , shelter and security like any other community aspires to.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                    So we stigmatized a community for years of political abuse ?
                    No they are being "stigmatised" for commiting terrorist acts against the state.

Comment

mi seh tivoli gardens should be systematically demolished one section at a time and the people relocated to new developments...

the community has already been stigmatized from which they will never recover... violence, drug den, torture chambers, anti-christ... the infamous statement 'jesus died for us... we will die for dudus' is permanently embedded in the annals of history...

Comment

Working...
                      X