X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    a wannabe tribalist in need of instruction
    LOL!!!
    So disagreeing with your unneccessarily negative opinions is enough to warrant being called a "tribalist"? Stating the obvious, that Jamaica is improving economically is being "tribal"?

Comment

Don1 nuh see nuh positive unless it leads to another negitive.

Even PJ did something good to rhatid.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Don1 nuh see nuh positive unless it leads to another negitive.

Even PJ did something good to rhatid.
        That's what's called a balanced perspective...try it sometime
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

It is vague but doing better maybe in terms of figures for the quarter or 6 months.

It must be based on some economic statistics that has improved in the last 6 months.
          it's diplomat-speak

you guys need a little more sophistication in your attempts at analysis

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by MissLondon View Post
            LOL!!!
            So disagreeing with your unneccessarily negative opinions is enough to warrant being called a "tribalist"? Stating the obvious, that Jamaica is improving economically is being "tribal"?
            why do you see my question for substantiation of a claim as being negative? It is not.

Comment

Do you have evidence contrary to the claim ??

Is the Claim suspicious or something that would warrant questioning ??

What makes you dubious of the claims ?

Do you provide independent validation of every link or extracted text you post ?

Stop this pretense please...

Comment

Not that empirical evidence means anything to tribalists like yourself but for the more sane people here is a recent regional econ report

http://ccmf-uwi.org/files/publicatio...pr_2009-12.pdf

Let's see you spin the few positive notes regarding Jamaica LOL!

Enjoy

Comment

December 2009 ???

Yuh really reaching here.. careful yuh nuh pull a muscle..

I think we can now put this episode to bed...

Save you further embarrassing attempts to recover..

Comment

you are more stupid than I imagined...when do you think economic reports are published re the Caribbean....weekly??

My lessons re the subject are over...unless you present something other for discussion than your tribal perspectives....this is clearly impossible for you based on your extensive record of unsubstantiated drivel.

Feel free to reply with your usual inanities and then proclaim "victory" ... that's your MO and reflective of your insecurities... duh yuh ting.. mi nuh ave nuh more time fi waste wid instructing the broadbacked, narrowminded & hardheaded
                    Last edited by Don1; June 8, 2010, 02:51 PM.

Comment

good, use the time off to take some reading lessons:

"This has given (Jamaica) very important breathing space.we can see it from THE MACRO ECONOMIC FIGURES that are COMING IN. Jamaica is doing well; it is doing better than a number of countries in the region, and worldwide. Jamaica is doing better than some of the European Union countries, and it is because it is at long last tackling this tremendous burden of debt," the Ambassador argued.

Miggle Stump gawn again to rhatid.. yuh stah like di eediat breddah from Barbados wheh out di same way ebrytime..

Comment

what is there to do analysis on?

What is needed is some clarification either from the speaker or the writer. Nothing else but I guess you can assume we are doing no better than anyone in the region.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

since you reference specific data...what's the problem with posting it?? yuh fraid?

who knows..you may be correct

Comment

Once again.. I have no reason to doubt his claim..

If you do.. feel free to do the research and come back to us with data refuting..

Mi tyad ah guh round in circles wid yuh.. is long time mi send yuh pon a mission.. nuh tell mi yuh fool-fool and bring back irrelevant data.. yuh head suh tuff yuh cyaan follow basic instructions.. now.. back to di library and nuh distrub me wid foolishness again...

Cho.

Comment

what? just seeing a negitive outcome?

Comment

what? just seeing a negitive outcome?
                                nope ...recognizing that EVERY situation has positive & negative.... and that tribalists embrace whatever info suits their tribe

Tribalists by definition are incapable of balanced analysis... or critical thinking
                                Last edited by Don1; June 8, 2010, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X