X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 arrested as police strike Matches Lane. No ignition seen

......security forces...doan tap atall

Downtown curfew continues

Sections of downtown Kingston remain under curfew as the police continue a major operation aimed at rounding up persons of interest and seizing illegal weapons.

A number of businesses have been affected by the operation as shoppers stayed away from the usually busy business district.

The police/military teams are still conducting house to house searches in the area.

During an operation in the Matthew's Lane area on Sunday, police personnel and soldiers detained just under 300 men and seized four guns as well as of ammunition.

Some of the detainees were questioned and released while others are still being processed.

Among the weapons seized were an Uzi sub machine gun with 11 rounds, a Smith and Wesson nine millimetre pistol, a Luger and Stern semi automatic pistol and a Colt .45 semi automatic pistol.

The security forces also recovered 140 assorted rounds of ammunition.

The three pistols were seized at a business place located on Princess Street.

The owner of the business who the police say is a close associate of former Matthews Lane area leader Donald "Zeeks' Phipps, is now in custody.

The security forces also discovered several illegal electrical connections on the premises.

The home of the businessman located at Kirkland Heights in St. Andrew was later searched and a large sum of cash and a BMW X5 found.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

I hope y'all put in some offers on Downtown Property when I told ya..

Comment

happy now, Assasin? Is not Arnett, but same hue.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No. No stop at all. Keep it going. From Old habour Rd to Brandon Hill to Bull Bay. Keep it going.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

clearly, Sass, but they can't be done at the same time. you understand that, don't?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

have no problem with that. Mo I have no problem with how they are doing things. Regardless of the amount of people that is dead it is the most professional I have seen them behave. Hope it get better and with better intelligence.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Don't stop at all -

Rude bwoys a weep and a wail now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OihFh_YgVuU
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
              X