HL I tell you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL I tell you

that there would a drop and employment would disappoint this month and next month as well.

If it wasn't fi the census workers can imagine what would happen to the market?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

The market is taking a flogging anyway. some speculation that happenings oversea is taking a toll.

Full Employment will not happen in the short term. Some business' have descovered that they can be productive using less personnel.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

true. When the recession happen nuff a them cut and was killing workers wid work but somehow now they have worked it out and not looking hire. But it mean some disgruntled staff who doing things they never thought they would ever do.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

seet-deh..
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
        X