RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mo has the JFJ a legal arm like the Aclu ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo has the JFJ a legal arm like the Aclu ?

Serious question , What can you accomplish without a legal arm ?

http://www.aclu.org/courts

http://www.aclu.org/key-issues
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Sounds like you have been arguing from a point of ignorance....

Why ?

Comment

Maybe I dont know, enlighten me please ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Have you been to their Website ?

Comment

No , do they have one gimmie the link.

Comment

clearly, they do. what point are you making?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

are you for real?!?! no wonder you have been yapping so much crap!! mi tired fi tell yuh bout dem website. now, go to it and stop acting the fool!

www.jamaicansforjustice.org

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh dangerous baba.

Suh wheh yuh ah cuss dem fah ? Causn dem skin colah ?

Or causn dem defen poor black people rights ?

Wha fah ?

Would it be more palatable if di State was some White-Man ? Babylon dem did White ?

I suspect so...

Bob seh yuh fi Emancipate yourself from Mental Slavery..

I seh apply Critical Thinking...

Comment

Just asking ...easy yuhself ! I am trying to find out what you guys are really advocating and how serious you are .

I found something and it looks like a joke , you offer counselling sessions and advocate nothing much but to know your rights ? what about advocating for more rights i.e political , constitutional and socio- economic .

Legal Assistance and Advocacy Project

Case Monitoring and Response

By monitoring cases and providing legal counsel and general advice to families and persons who seek help, we work towards curbing the abuse of the rights of Jamaican citizens. JFJ’s Legal Department comprises a full-time Attorney and two Paralegals who make up the Response Team. The primary role of the Response Team is to assist persons in realising their rights. Legal representation is provided by the Attorney or Legal Counsel in the Coroners’ Court, Supreme Court and the Privy Council. Select cases have also been brought to the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights (IACHR) in Washington DC.

Comment

seh wha?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

X, I just exited the room.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Pressha !

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                          Pressha !

just a poke mi head thru di door. mi gone again!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                            Just asking ...easy yuhself ! I am trying to find out what you guys are really advocating and how serious you are .

I found something and it looks like a joke , you offer counselling sessions and advocate nothing much but to know your rights ? what about advocating for more rights i.e political , constitutional and socio- economic .

Legal Assistance and Advocacy Project

Case Monitoring and Response

By monitoring cases and providing legal counsel and general advice to families and persons who seek help, we work towards curbing the abuse of the rights of Jamaican citizens. JFJ’s Legal Department comprises a full-time Attorney and two Paralegals who make up the Response Team. The primary role of the Response Team is to assist persons in realising their rights. Legal representation is provided by the Attorney or Legal Counsel in the Coroners’ Court, Supreme Court and the Privy Council. Select cases have also been brought to the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights (IACHR) in Washington DC.
                            what's wrong with that mission?
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                            X