what is the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the

significance of the fact that dudus remais at large?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Brucie's incompetence, I hope he remains at large 6 months before the next general elections and turns himself in to the USA!

Keep the pressure on !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

my yute if he remains at large and in jamaica for 6 months....then i really don't see how the exercise can be deemd a success.

at least wid bin laden dem seh him inna a foreign country....dudus a hideout inna JA? a bet yuh seh ihim nuh inna no "hole in the ground".

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Why haven't they put out a reward for him? A 1mn reward would cause him to be cautious of who he is trusting. I also think they should check the resorts and see which locals are checking in and paying with cash.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You dont think bringing T.G back under government or police control is a success ?

1) 1st time a Labour government has turned against its constituency , power base in a military way and won .

Duss is just a common criminal on the run that will be caught by the USA i hope ! To me the bigger picture is cleaning up the so called garrisons.

Let me ask if they catch him and kill him would it be a success, remember dead men tell no secrets .

A suh mee seeit.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

For six months, I would agree. It is still very early though. His support base is still being dismantled.

I still believe that the US should be the ones financing the operation, if nothing else. If they are not then i would prefer we spend more of our time and resources on dealing with the larger problem of organized crime than hunting down one man.

Do we even know for sure if he is still in the island? If he is not, then what, the US takes over from there?
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Islandman we on the same page on this one a 100 %

Comment

Look so!
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Bin Laden Tactics...

The Never Ending War..?

Comment

I think a Lawyer should explain the official status of Dudus.

Is he Wanted by the Police for a crime ?

I don't think a reward can be offered... Gamma ?

Comment

actually while the security forces "process" and the "interviewing of persons of interest" and then release them the players very much remain in the game even if the playing field kinda mash up!

"rome and reaggie" remain at large too.....

Comment

True but ...............as I said before !

Comment

there is an outstanding warrant for his arrest if i'm not mistaken.

Comment

Doesn't that Warrant have to be validated in Jamaica first ?

Comment

it's not?!? and 73 people dead suh far?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X