No announcement yet.

Who won the fight? Beenie or Lewis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is he wasting everybody's time by filing two reports?

anyway, i'm sure all this will endear LA even further to the Jamaican public.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      why is he wasting everybody's time by filing two reports?

anyway, i'm sure all this will endear LA even further to the Jamaican public.
      Why knock him? Shouldn't this action be encouraged? Better him waste the police dem time than either him or beenie or even their fans get violent.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

did i condone Beenie's behaviour?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

After car accident...BEENIE, LA LEWIS CLASH - Seven-star general tells police he was punched in mouth

( l - r ) BEENIE, LA LEWIS The reflective and calming mood of the funeral for Voicemail's Oniel Edwards seemingly did little to soothe the nerves of deejays Beenie Man and LA Lewis who reportedly came to blows shortly after.
          Reports reaching THE STAR are that after the funeral, both deejays were heading off when Lewis reportedly slammed into the back of Beenie Man's Audi. It is alleged that an argument developed between the two, during which Lewis was punched in the face.
          Lewis said he was travelling along Perkins Boulevard, near Red Hills Road, when the incident occurred. "I was coming down the road and I noticed that Beenie Man stop in the road talking to somebody in another car." He said he was attempting to drive past the cars when the rear of his car hit the rear of Beenie's vehicle. "Di two car dem touch and some paint scrape off. Di next thing mi see is him jump out and start attack mi," he recalled.
          Lewis said Beenie Man, born Moses Davis, along with a large group of men, encircled him. He said, "Mi tell Beenie Man seh mi will fix him car and mi seh see $50,000 ya. Him tell mi say him car cyaan fix, so mi ask him how plane whe crash can fix and fi him car cyaan fix."
          Lewis said he was distracted by one of the men in the deejay's entourage and when he turned away he was hit in the left side of the face. He said he pushed off the deejay and a crowd began to descend at that point. He said, "About 30-odd man back mi up. One on one Beenie Man cyaan ramp wid mi."
          The self-proclaimed seven-star general said he reported the incident to the Duhaney Park Police Station. An officer there confirmed Lewis had made a report against Davis, accusing him of assault occasioning bodily harm.
          Attempts to contact Beenie Man were unsuccessful. However, popular selector Rolexx, who Lewis accused of being among the group of men, said at the time of the accident, Lewis was sitting on the window of his van driving on the sidewalk. He said contrary to Lewis' claims, there was not a group of men just himself and Beenie.
          Rolexx said after the collision, he did and said nothing to Lewis. He said he did not witness the slap that Lewis accused Beenie Man of delivering.
          Another witness, however, said Lewis received several blows from men who had gathered at the scene.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            He said he was attempting to drive past the cars when the rear of his car hit the rear of Beenie's vehicle. "Di two car dem touch and some paint scrape off. Di next thing mi see is him jump out and start attack mi," he recalled.
            A wha kinda cyar dem dat?! if a did one chi-chi bus mi coulda undastan but cyar?!?

and how come wi cyar hear bout LA Lewis cyar? Beenie had an Audi, and LA cyar nuh have no name?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you sure a nuh handcart? Wha kinda car you drive pon sidewalk?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                you sure a nuh handcart? Wha kinda car you drive pon sidewalk?

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                X