X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who won the fight? Beenie or Lewis

http://avahtaylor.wordpress.com/2010...-and-la-lewis/

Road rage is never a good thing.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Second time they fighting...first time round Beenie broke his hand on seven star face...this time him gi him two tump and a portion a kick...

Comment

It wasn't all about road rage...heard LA was handing out promo material and acting up in the church...the accident was just the last straw...

Comment

I would not put it past LA to do that at a funeral- he seems to thrive for any publicity he can get anywhere... once while I was at the Gleaner they were running a promotion and a bunch of people came over from Kingston and were at the Mobay office. I was at my desk when this guy who I assumed was a Kingston staff member came and asked my name, next thing I kinow he was handing me a flyer with an autograph...yep it was LA Lewis.

The next day we came to work and the entire office was covered with LA Lewis posters and stuff
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

What a disgrace!
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

was it just LA handing out promotional material at the funeral?

what a sobolious loser!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I wasn't there but so i was told...waltz in late then proceeded to walk to the coffin an put his hands on it...the man is an idiot...

Comment

Straight fool..thing is his foolishness has afforded him the opportunity to "blow up" but he's such an idiot he can't run with it...

Comment

Beenie beats LA Lewis at O’Neil's funeral Chat! Monday, June

Beenie beats LA Lewis at O’Neil's funeral
                  Chat!
                  Monday, June 07, 2010

La Lewis (left) got a beating from Beenie Man.
                  1/1
                  IT perhaps wasn’t the sound thrashing that some persons have reported, but one thing seems sure, on Saturday graffiti artiste LA Lewis was the recipient of quite a few slaps from deejay Beenie Man.
                  According to eyewitnesses, the funeral procession for slain Voicemail member O’Neil Edwards had left Church on the Rock for Meadowrest, where the interrment was scheduled to take place. It is said that a smiling LA Lewis was busy bidding farewell to onlookers when he reportedly ran into the back of Beenie Man’s ultra luxurious Audi Q4 sport utility vehicle.
                  It is said an enraged Beenie Man jumped out of his vehicle and without hesitation proceeded to beat the life out of the graffiti artiste, much to the amusement of some of the bystanders to whom LA Lewis was waving when the fender-bender occurred.
                  Clearly, there should be a saying that drama and LA Lewis go hand in hand.
                  Actually it all started with the dramatic entrance by graffiti artiste LA Lewis. He arrived at the funeral close to the end of the proceedings, and in true LA Lewis fashion, had to make his presence known. Dressed in his trademark full white, including full-length trenchcoat, he proceeded to the altar and gently kissed the solid wooden casket in which the singer’s remains lay. He then did a twirl and Matrix-like movement, before taking his place in the balcony of the church.
                  Things progressed normally, or as normal as is possible with LA Lewis around, as he signed posters and handed out promotional flyers to loyal ‘fans’.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                    He then did a twirl and Matrix-like movement, before taking his place in the balcony of the church.

Ass!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Seems to me that he had no respeck for the dead. Him really deserved a good buss a-r-s-e
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Agree 100%. No respect and absolutely NO class. If it was my relative I would have asked him to leave.

His get a buss arse for the wrong reason.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Files Police Report Against Beenie Man

L.A. LEWIS STRIKES BACK: Files Police Report Against Beenie Man
                          June 7, 2010 · Leave a Comment

Now our loyal readers know that we were the first to bring you the scoop about the altercation that took place between L.A. Lewis and Beenie Man over the weekend at O’neil Edwards funeral. Anyway, L.A. Lewis now claims that he is living in fear for his life citing threats from Beenie Man. A good source informed us that he has filed TWO police reports against Moses Davis. One at the Duhaney Park police station immediately following the beating he received on Saturday and again yesterday at a police station in St. Catherine. No word yet as to whether or not charges will be brought against Beenie Man.

What will happen next?
                          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Police should hand him a fine beating at the station and send him home
                            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

who? Beenie?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X