When the Dollar devalue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the Dollar devalue

Everything raise. Now the dollar actually appreciating is there any drop in price or the man dem a profit the difference.

When interest rate raise the man the quick fi raise, now that it is at record low will the banks do the right thing or continue to run up their profits.

Time to put some pressure on them
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Everything raise. Now the dollar actually appreciating is there any drop in price or the man dem a profit the difference.

When interest rate raise the man the quick fi raise, now that it is at record low will the banks do the right thing or continue to run up their profits.

Time to put some pressure on them
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Totally agree but you have to understand the cartel.

Comment

yeah. We need some people power fi pressure them.

Everything the dollar raise you hear that Bread have fi raise and them can't wait.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X