No announcement yet.

Interesting Blog from the BBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it was the short pants, white socks and sneakers, and the camera dangling round your neck...any Jamaican complaining bout being harassed is not a Jamaican...dem doh even bodda bumrush me cause dem a guh hear bout dem modda...

Comment

not really true. i know a few jamaicans living in the usa who find it very difficult to return home for a visit. one was held up at gunpoint up by Cinchona with his new Trini wife.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yu talking nonsense! Unless dem have X-ray vision...mi inna mi car...mi no look like no tourist...as yu pull up about 10 people rush yu! Yu no haffi be tourist fi get rush... dem mussi know yu..plus mi naw tell dem bout dem madda....

Comment

Ah.. poor girl.

Comment

Can he explain them actually putting things in my kids hand and saying price at the craft market. I don't think they care very much if you a Jamaican as they knew. As long as you are a potential customer .....
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Been years since I stopped there but I do remember them pushing the fish in your face, especially if you were on a bus .
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
              X