No announcement yet.

tivoli gardens should be demolished...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tivoli gardens should be demolished...

after seeing the torture chambers and shallow graves, i am convinced that tivoli gardens should be demolished and the people relocated...

that place will exist in infamy... a decisive break from its ugly, wretched and evil past is needed... provide the new generation an opportunity free from the strangulation of the area's sordid reputation...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

there has been a lot of rumours of this kind of chamber since the 70s, not only in Tivoli but in other places as well. I can clearly remember as a youth visiting certain places and hearing the stories. We need to get to all of them.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

lol !

Comment

i think you should relocate to tg and assist your law abiding gardenites...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I am taking donations...

Comment

Good morning...have you taken your Rxs yet?

Comment

Yuh gonna tear them all down and relocate the people to the sea? Or only Tivoli have dem tings? What about Matches Lane? Demolish there too? Grants Pen? Why don't we demolish the whole island and move to Miami?

Comment

Still time to fly down and shoot a video of the shallow graves and torture chamber. Mi hear say uptown brownman still safe. Just tell the soldiers down a Tivoli say you and "Chris" use to par and everything criss. Walk out inna de video light Bricky, walk out.

Comment

Uptown Brownman evah safe....

Whey duh yuh ?

Comment

A wha do him? lol

Comment

Yuh don't see anything particularly wrong with the Tivoli Model? Do you think that Matches Lane or Grants Pen has torture chambers or shallow graves?

Yesterday, Tivoli residents denied knowledge of the alleged ‘torture chamber’ or the shallow graves.
                      “Is lie them telling, nothing don’t go so,” said one woman who was among a large group gathered in front of the temporary office set up in the community by the public defender.
                      “Yu nuh see is mek them meking up the stories. Me live here how long and me nuh know of that,” said another woman.
                      The women declined to give their names.
                      Is this the first time you have heard of these things, Bricktop? Are you going also denying, like this lying lady, that they exist and the soldiers are just "making up stories"? I have heard these "stories" for years! From people who live there, not idle uptown people who usually don't know fact from fiction when it comes to downtown.

I agree with Baddaz that TG should be demolished, perhaps not right away since the residents may need somewhere to live. The houses may have to be relocated elsewhere as the city planners must consider whether this is the best place for a residential neighbourhood, or should it be commercial. Kingston doesn't have too many open lots, so we may still need to come back down there.

In all this new dispensation, that area known as No Man's Land, between West Kingston and Maxfield (?) must be reclaimed by the security forces and houses built on it. It's the largest tract of land in the city and no one has been able to touch it because of the war between the communities. And the politicians know about it and it's all accepted, as if this is the way it has to be. Well, no longer!

And Coronation Market should rebuilt from scratch. The place is a dump! Wi must can mek wi people work in better conditions, man! This place is not fit for farm animals.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Rudi, call me please - 813-600-3204.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i guess Keith Clarke never brown enuff.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            Yuh don't see anything particularly wrong with the Tivoli Model? Do you think that Matches Lane or Grants Pen has torture chambers or shallow graves?
                            Didn't they find torture room in Matches Lane and isn't there one rumoured to be in Grants Pen? If you raze Tivoli you just being more divisive...

Comment

you never hear the same thing bout Arnett yet?

People living there use to tell me about this in the late 1970s. It is a model that has been used not only in Tivoli. Remember what they took Zeeks in for and the two bodies that were dumped?
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X