RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HL, MdmX, Farmah and the Ackee crew wi straight again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, MdmX, Farmah and the Ackee crew wi straight again?

The shipment of ackees to the United States from <SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 600; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue! important; BORDER-BOTTOM: blue 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial; POSITION: relative; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Jamaica</SPAN> has been proceeding smoothly since the ban was lifted less than a month ago.

<SPAN class=news_body><SPAN>Speaking with RJR News Wednesday night, immediate Past President of the <SPAN id="clicksor_sp_jamaica exporters" &#111;nmouseover='return ClxLaD("jamaica exporters",event)' &#111;nmouseout='ClxTMo("jamaica exporters")'>Jamaica Exporters</SPAN> Association, Dr. Andrae Gordon, said the United States has been assessing packages that have been exported. </SPAN>

The US authorities ordered the recall of some shipments of canned ackees from Jamaica a year ago because the fruit had high levels of hypoglycin.

Hypoglycin occurs naturally in ackees but reaches harmful levels if the fruit is forced open.

The country received clearance recently when US officials gave the go-ahead after reviewing the operations of local facilities involved in preparing ackees for export. </SPAN>
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

RE: HL, MdmX, Farmah and the Ackee crew wi straight again?

Sass: wonder how much dem want fi a can? I'll check out the Farmers Mkt. in Hotatlanta:P
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
    X