Bruce must stay as long as he acts accordingly to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce must stay as long as he acts accordingly to

Public pressure and does his job for the benefit of Jamaica .This applies to all of them.It took this drama for our P.M to do the right thing apparently he isnt willing to pay the political price.How long has it been that we have a leader accountable to the masses ?

If Bruce can deliever on constitutional, judicial and social ammendments/laws or programs to move Jamaica forward he will and must be rewarded by whatever the voting populace dictates.

I am not going to be the hypocryte here and call for his resingation.He just took the garrison politics to an international level, a bout of psychosis infected him .Could i really blame him ? when our forefathers planted this seed from independence? I am glad he found his bearings and has choosen the mantle from Drivah to Cleaner.

How quick he flipped , grabbed it and claimed it as his own, a true politician .My hope is that it grows him into a statesman.

For lying to the Jamaican public in parliament and hijacking government and private funds to defend an alleged drug lord , there must be sanctions from parliament and ultimately the Jamaican public.What that will be only God knows.
    Last edited by Sir X; June 4, 2010, 07:07 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

My personal feelings are Bruce should resign, but commonsense tells me if he delivers on or starts on a serioous road of broad change in Jamaica, he might be our P.M again.

I am still not comfortable with the alternative being back in power by a buck up!Really have they earned the right to govern us again?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Everybody a shuffle lately. Dem uncomfortable wid a labourite PM in PNP country, but then again, dem just start pay attention.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        My personal feelings are Bruce should resign, but commonsense tells me if he delivers on or starts on a serioous road of broad change in Jamaica, he might be our P.M again.

I am still not comfortable with the alternative being back in power by a buck up!Really have they earned the right to govern us again?
        I guess you are going on either the "a bird in hand is better than any in the bush" or "di ole a wi, excepting Likle Brucie, nuh good fi henny ting"?

Listen - If Likle Brucie is allowed to get away with his 'crimes' we would have done something similar to when we allowed Seaga to get away with the creation of "the mother of all garrisons". ...i.e. we would have laid the ground work for massive corruption and I suppose a massive clean-up of that corruption comparable to, what we hope will be a massive clean up of the gun criminals, Likle Brucie inadvertently started when he challenged our society and the good ole USA.

Consider this also if Likle Brucie, you, me...any Jamaican drops dead there are others standing by...many others who given a chance can do, not just better than we would have done...but vastly better!

The key with any successor to Likle Brucie is the successor controlling his or her tugs of ego and the society keeping its heel on that person's neck to spur that person's every effort to (do) 'better'!

What man can do, nex man can do nuff-nuff bettah!
        Last edited by Karl; June 4, 2010, 10:40 AM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

" labourite PM in PNP country" You certainly need a vacation Professor.

Comment

Is he the first to get away with anything???? We all know that di whole a dem get weh wid nuff. This one just obvious and as a consequnce, working in OUR favour.

Comment

Totally agree. Mi nah cut off mi nose fi spite mi face.

Bruce unda mannaz. Dat good fi me.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                Is he the first to get away with anything???? We all know that di whole a dem get weh wid nuff. This one just obvious and as a consequnce, working in OUR favour.
                ...agreed!
                ...but it is obvious what 'get whey wid formation of garrisons' got us. Why would any sensible and patriotic person want Likle Brucie's 'ground-breaking' 'criminal actions' to live as 'followable' precedence?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Dis time, we di people aggo win!

Wi getting used to the taste of being on top and driving and methinks we aggo do di driving from now on.

Comment

I wish I could be as confident as you.

As a people, we forget too easily. We have forgotten about the grievous wrongs committed by our Prime Minister and, given some time, it will be 5 murders a day again. Par for the course.

Watch!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If it will then, he will be gone.

As suh earth running change.

Course change fi all of them. Sentiment thing done.

Comment

Has the PNP earned the right to govern Jamaica by default if Bruce resigns and calls the elections tommorrow ?

1) Do they have the political and moral will to de- garrisonise Jamaica?

I will say the JLP at this moment has the political and moral will to do just that and the reasons are obvious 1)we have them by the balls locally and internationally, let them operate in shame and fear of loosing the local and international support to clean up Jamaica and of course remain in power.

You think the PNP has any imperative to govern except absolute power ?Have they said to Jamaica since loosing the election that they will come with a moral and political mandate to clean up Jamaica, have they proposed any changes to the Judiciary , constituion or social enviroment to light up the masses with conviction .

Right now Bruce has remade himself from Drivah to house cleaner, what have you PNP except critic ?
                        Last edited by Sir X; June 4, 2010, 05:29 PM.

Comment

I disagree Mo , we dont forget easily we carry long hard memories and grudges e.g Edward Seaga.

What a price to pay for being a puppet of the USA and almost causing a civil war.

Comment

Bruce resigning does not mean elections, necessarily! is the jlp that bereft of suitable leaders who could take his place and not lie nearly as much?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                              Has the PNP earned the right to govern Jamaica by default if Bruce resigns and calls the elections tommorrow ?

1) Do they have the political and moral will to de- garrisonise Jamaica?

I will say the JLP at this moment has the political and moral will to do just that and the reasons are obvious 1)we have them by the balls locally and internationally, let them operate in shame and fear of loosing the local and international support to clean up Jamaica and of course remain in power.

You think the PNP has any imperative to govern except absolute power ?Have they said to Jamaica since loosing the election that they will come with a moral and political mandate to clean up Jamaica, have they proposed any changes to the Judiciary , constituion or social enviroment to light up the masses with conviction .

Right now Bruce has remade himself from Drivah to house cleaner, what have you PNP except critic ?
                              It is nonsense to speak of any of the parties having the "moral will". ...but you are bang on about political will. At this time it is the pressures from the the citizens...the society...and the politicians craven need for power that drives the actions that are currently ongoing.

It matters not which party it at the helm. The demands of the citizens must be met to fulfilled for political ambitions to be realised. You must not forget that many a good deal is done for the wrong reason...but as in those cases, 'hugging up' the good deed gladly is our way to FORWARD.

btw - Bruce must go!

No way can Jamaica afford to entrench his acts of what I believe may well be criminal in the modus operandi of how we govern...no way must we leave a template for future politicians to even contemplate using! i.e. engage in similar immoral or criminal high acts and then perform some 'cleaning up' after the planned diabolical actions were forced on the nation.

Bruce must be held accountable and he must pay the serious price of removal as PM and banished from holding the position of MP for any constituent in Jamaica.

My God...the man comes before and into the faces of the people for all of nine months saying he is defending the man who is the head of a crime syndicate and the head of "The state of Tivoli" and all we know that entails.

He hires lawyers to defend the DON.

He uses government resources to - setting up and sending members of government and civil servants - defend the DON.

He sets in motion the horrific activities that occurred in Tivoli which have taken the lives of some who should be alive today...including members of the security forces.

He has plunged the country into a disruption of commercial activities - from which many individuals and companies may never recover and others will spend many years working at digging themselves out of that hole...he has performed the greatest piece of 'stupid' any PM has ever foisted on the nation. Even for being that 'stupid'...performing that great piece of stupidity he should be fired from the post of PM.

There is no doubt that Dudus could have been removed by other means...and war on the criminal gunmen executed with great surgical precision that would not have caused a national disruption and had our grounds littered with so many dead. The man played the fool with us. He is an incompetent and the least that should be his reward, is removal from public office.

Comment

Working...
                              X