Golden Girl Dies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Girl Dies

Rue McClanahan dies at age 76. She starred as the raunchy Blanche Devereaux on the hit series.

May she RIP.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

.."stap de laffin' HL...stap it" I sayz.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Didnt another one of them die this year, the tall sarcastic one?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

yuh mean "maude"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I am not gonna lie I used to love to watch that show. Some really funny stuff. Interesting how no one has thought of copying the format. You'd think with the baby boomers being as large as they are that a golden girl-esque show could be succesful again. Sickko I can't remember when but the one that played Dorothy (Beau Arthur) and the one that played Sophia (Estelle Getty) passed away over the last year or so. Betty White/Rose is the last one left. On a side note she was great on saturday night live. - T.k.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

you always laff when people die? read what happened in Tivoli recently!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

oh.. mi tink yuh waz gwine seh sumting else...

Comment

he must have thought that she was jamaican

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  yuh mean "maude"?
                  A so yu old Gamma? Maude...I was watching a documentary on that series and they said that she would receieve a ridiculous amount of hate mail for that role. It was so much that the producers would hide them from her. More things change to rhatid...- T.K.

Comment

him just nevva SEH it ...... das all

Comment

well him seh enough.. look like seh him all know dem sign..

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                        well him seh enough.. look like seh him all know dem sign..

LOL...Maudib...Gamma.....I hate you both! - T.k.

Comment

reruns

Comment

but you love you some Golden Girls..

lol !

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X