RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the heathen rage & the people imagine a vain thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do the heathen rage & the people imagine a vain thing?

JLP apologists and assorted sycophants are pushing the absolutely ridiculous contention that Gelding "planned" the timing of an assault on crime all along. It is utter rubbish...but it is one way how the JLP tribe hopes to salvage some legitimacy from the chaos they have led the country into. There was no planned anti-crime assault by the Gelding regime...therefore no issue of timing would arise.

The coward Gelding did fear the political upset to his tribe and himself by the extraction of the criminal...he is a craven jackass.

He should have used the provision in the treaty that allows Jamaica to consider national security concerns in any extradition matter and worked with the US to extract the criminal from the streets...unaware of any extradition order....having put in place pre-emptive security arrangements with US backing.
    Instead he and his craven cronies (no doubt including the senator/lawyer) corrupted the entire process and worked with the criminal himself and lobbyists to frustrate the extradition.

Gelding is being propelled along by circumstances created by his bungling incompetence and corruption to now tackle the crime issue frontally.

Civil society and the security forces are setting the country's agenda at the moment...not Gelding & cronies.

This is precisely why it may be beneficial to keep the jackass in power for the time being as an incoming leader MAY not have the same pressure applied on him or her to keep the reform momentum going.

We cannot afford to mess up this historic opportunity...Gelding's political execution can wait....IMHO.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Imagine 20 years from now what the story will be! Well, nuhbody cyaan fool me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the last 20 never fool you either?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Imagine 20 years from now what the story will be! Well, nuhbody cyaan fool me!
        mi kno
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

no. you?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No. It is good to keep up with the history.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X