• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The oil thing picking up steam

See a poster from cross suh:

Insight
    Side Topic statement:I have proof that Oil/NGas was found in
    Thu Jun 3, 2010 17:02

JA over a year now. BG is aware of it. My Contact is a chemical Engineer that works in USA facility ...but there are also lots of interest from the UK controlled side ...where JA also owes lot of debt ...Funny to see how this Government/Drugs thing play out over next 9 months.

What is not certain is the quantity ...but it for 100% SURE is there. Problem is ...Who BG allow to touch it and how is also a battle for his political will and life. Nasty war games

...not all that comes to surface is the true reality ...sometimes the undercurrents are sooooooo much more. Gosh i cant all believe all these things can become linked

What a crazy world!

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/225942.html

First things first they will have to deal with the uprising that happens after the hurricane struck Jamaica and law and order break down and the hell that breaks loose after the USA run up in Jamaica to their untimely demise

Nothing new all this was written as it was prophesized that Babylon was going to move against Jerusalem.

This is the beginning of the end of their world empire as when the Nigerians, Trini and Guyanese see it on Youtube and start getting ideas its a wrap for them as "we shall overcome" days done

a full on all out war time coming up

Why you think the little insecure girly men from the falling Empire flood us out with Guns from dem US CONTROLLED Haiti? So how we nah talk bout extraditing dem operative to Jamaica for gun running?

Dem know say we no fully heal from all the attrocities dem do to us from Slavery and so when dem do things to us we can't sit and think as deep as we should as that self hate is programmed so deep in us

Add to the chemicals they have us on in the form of pills(more live exilrs) but not to worry all these things are for the glorification of Jah as the prophet had already predicted all this but now comes the real fight because we still refuse to heed the warnings of the creator that slavery time is over and a move up time now!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtMSA...eature=related

Comment

As fi you my CC bredrin, you living it up on that medical grade collie in Cali. Walk gwaan and walk good.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Dig deep into what the man saying. Dont tek it literally, but him have some points there! There is indeed a war afoot for the very soul of MAN.

Time for JLP and PNP fi get together and strategise for THEIR OWNGOOD and for the good of Jamaica. Lots at stake...our very birthright and future prosperity...or not!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          Dig deep into what the man saying. Dont tek it literally, but him have some points there! There is indeed a war afoot for the very soul of MAN.

Time for JLP and PNP fi get together and strategise for THEIR OWNGOOD and for the good of Jamaica. Lots at stake...our very birthright and future prosperity...or not!
          time fi social contrak?
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

But muss! LoL

Time to once agin love thy neighbour. Sholda never gotten out of fashion.

Comment

Working...
            X