JFJ Calls for resignation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFJ Calls for resignation

Executive Director of Jamaicans for Justice (JFJ) Dr. Carolyn Gomes says Prime Minister Bruce Golding should still resign despite surviving the no-confidence motion in Parliament.
    Last edited by Hortical; June 2, 2010, 08:02 PM. Reason: JFJ Calls for resignation
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

and she is right! nothing can change the fact that the man is unfit to lead.

and his lying continues!

just heard him on radio today (from yesterday's speech) saying what happened in west kingston could not have been done last year when the economy was shaky. so, he's making it seem as if it was all planned.

well, Liad Bruce, was the JLP contacting Manatt Phelps and Phillip all part of the overall strategic plan? how about compromising the integrity and office of the solicitor general and the attorney general? was that part of the plan? how about jnr minister Robinson's resignation? was that part of the plan?

it seems as if peter phillips had also bought into this plan.

Liad Bruce continues to take sensible people as eediat.

my call for his resignation will never change. HE NEEDS TO GO NOW!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      and she is right! nothing can change the fact that the man is unfit to lead.

and his lying continues!

just heard him on radio today (from yesterday's speech) saying what happened in west kingston could not have been done last year when the economy was shaky. so, he's making it seem as if it was all planned.

well, Liad Bruce, was the JLP contacting Manatt Phelps and Phillip all part of the overall strategic plan? how about compromising the integrity and office of the solicitor general and the attorney general? was that part of the plan? how about jnr minister Robinson's resignation? was that part of the plan?

it seems as if peter phillips had also bought into this plan.

Liad Bruce continues to take sensible people as eediat.

my call for his resignation will never change. HE NEEDS TO GO NOW!
      Yes..the JLP spin is to push the falsehood that it was all preplanned by the "Chessmaster"

I'm waiting to see if another shoe will drop in the US with Manatt proving that they had official communication with GOJ reps... in their official GOJ capacity
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

every time the waste opens his mouth he LIES! he is a congenital liar and hypocrite. just the sight of him sets off antiperistaltic reflexes in most jamaicans. we do not deserve this.

he needs to go!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What are you trying to say ?

Comment

how you so all over the place. This minute you a say him fi resign then next minute you say him fi hold on. All in one day.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Anybody with sense can see the strategy that was employed...

I mean it can't be only Willi and moi have sense roun' here...

unnuh tink seh ah fool fool comrade ah run tings now ??

Tactician ah run tings now..

Comment

seriously.. get some treatment.. yuh sounding hysterical..

Try Oxicodine..

Comment

thanks!

right after Liad Bruce checks into MTCFCL, i'll seek my treatment.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wait, wait, wait! What kind of drug deals we have going on here? Maybe we should have the police go raid Maudib's and Mosiah's houses.

Maudib, since when you turn a drug pusher (or "pharmacist")?

Comment

Working...
                    X