No announcement yet.

Mek mi ask again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the roll call reach your bwoy Danhai now.

This is all very interesting but I wonder what it is leading up to? Let us say for example that taking all these people off the road reduce the crime rate by even 25-30% in the short term but they can't pin a serious case on them , does the govt then extend the SOE indefinitely?

Perhaps I am too impatient and Drivah and his ductas are putting together a workable plan as we speak.

But bwoy it would be nice if JA could reap the windfall of a sustainable drop in crime from this mess.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

What a ting!!!!! Maudib call out Danhai and now the law wants him turned in!!! Either Maudib is the Law or the Law is Maudib!!! No so it guh BenJ?
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

BTW LionPaw, any relation to DogPaw? I saw that name popped up on the new list of men on the wanted list!
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

I cannot answer that question for fear of prejudicing certain operations being implemented under the State of Emergency...

Comment

Sorry No Lion is around to answer mi friend

sound too close
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X