Mek mi ask again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mek mi ask again

anybody have any info on Danhai Williams ?

Mi hear sumting.. mi waan know if ah soh....

Well he managed to free himself from defrauding the taxpayers of $450 million.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

mi hear seh him singing from afar...

Ah true ?

Comment

wha you hear.. is true the skeng is in cuba?

Comment

wha him a sing seh.. put a di other P that.. why do your care.

Comment

figure it out...

Comment

so things getting interested.

Comment

I heard mayor loudmouth home was raided today by cops. I wonder how many guns dem find.

Comment

LOL.... I posted that information here two weeks ago, he is to form a part of the the welcome party for the man named after the drug
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

i missed it post it again.. nuh.. btw nice article about love and football... can he play.

Comment

clearly yuh nevah post it high enough..

Mi ah ask bout Danhai going on 2 weeks now and nuhbaddy response...

What happen.. dem fraid ?

Comment

I made a post asking about the Don from East Kingston and why he wasn't taken in with the rest of those who were being taken in.

OJ dont believe everything you read and try to read between the lines...he he he... I heard he is not a bad player and that he has some speed, he actually played two games for Seba in 2006 I hear, against Harbour View and against Waterhouse
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

must be a news reporting ting...

wheh dat haffi duh with singing from afar ????

Comment

damn you head tuff to r@55...I am saying I heard the very same thing
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

"LOL.... I posted that information here two weeks ago, he is to form a part of the the welcome party for the man named after the drug"

I guess it tough fi true.. what information did you post 2 weeks ago ???

Comment

Working...
                              X