To show how the society quickly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To show how the society quickly

cede power to thugs and have a disbeleif in law and order: Who can recall rpior to thr Tivoli operation, when posters were saying if the security forces went after Dudus, it would be a bloodbath in KGN. Oh all the Dons are joining together Yada yada.

Turns out the cowards just ran away. It's one thing to shoot at defenceless citizens but another thing to go up against people that are trained in the use of firearms and warefare. JDF now owns Tivoli

Willi do you have anything to add here?

I hope they own it forever. Seize Mr. Coke's, and Seaga's assets and pension to use in the brebuilding process. Afterall, the contracts that Dudus had were illegal. Criminals should not be able to bid on goverment jobs. The work they did was proably shoddy, and we the people should be compensated. I have not heard anything about the taxes Dudus paid, or more likely never paid. The government must explore tax evasion charges against this coot and his friends. There are charges we can use to hold these clowns. They have properties. Where is the income. Well if you show income, let me see your tax receipts and so on.
    We have to go all the way. They must be harassed. Constantly. Park police cars at their gates. Follow them everywhere they go. Daily. Thats how its done.

Comment

Slowly the whole thing will unravel. Is too long the poor in Ja ah pray. Some ah dem yuh cyaan too sarry fi dem cause when Joshua did ah show dem di way dem rebel. Now dem nuh haff an nuh own nutten. dem (labourite to) all deh pon radio up here now ah sing praise to Joshua. "Too late shall be your cry"

When Joshua did give dem money fi start bizniz dem tek it buy S90 bike an crates of beer, feasting and merrymaking (wine , women and song). Joshua say farm, see machete here, fork an picka (mi know cause smaddy fi mi use to distribute farming tools . Imagine where Ja would be today.Now we are as Chaff in the wind.

Comment

Working...
      X