Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a the crime rate since

the Tivoli invasion.

Spoke to mi brethren a Mobay on Sunday and he told me death rate in St.James came to a halt since the invasion.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

De coward dem cetch fraid. Me a wait fi di next DJ song a big-up the duppy-making shotta. If it was me in charge the security forces would pay a visit to certain entertainers just to say 'hello' nothing more nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      the Tivoli invasion.

Spoke to mi brethren a Mobay on Sunday and he told me death rate in St.James came to a halt since the invasion.
      Your friend lies!

There are posts on this site that showed immediately before the invasion and in the early hours of the invasion murders spiked.

I think there were mentions attacks on Police Stations and additional murders outside of Kingston while the invasion was in progress.

Is there a lull now...the last three days...yes!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        the Tivoli invasion.

pet peeve:

talk of rates when what is really meant is a discrete number
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Put on your glasses. Mi say since, not before
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think you both said the same thing Karl. Or at least he said some of what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
              De coward dem cetch fraid. Me a wait fi di next DJ song a big-up the duppy-making shotta. If it was me in charge the security forces would pay a visit to certain entertainers just to say 'hello' nothing more nothing less.
              LOL!! Is that a hello wid a smile or a hello wid a screwface?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I think now the smile would cause more fear.

Comment

well since Gleaner seems to have stopped with their tally then who knows?

Comment

Heard on the news this morning that the police is reporting a drop from 4 - 5 per day to about 1.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

wha dat seh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        wha dat seh?
                        Gunman eida gone pon vacation or dem a lay low.

Comment

If nothing else it shows that if you have these evil-doers on the run, and smoke them out of thier caves they are much less effective at terrorizing civilians (sorry for using G. Bush terminology).

BUT will we ease up and make it only a temporary lapse in crime?

I say we continue to treat them as insurgents, that seems to drive fear in the bastards.
                          Last edited by Islandman; June 3, 2010, 10:07 AM.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Souns' like you are plagiarizing one of G. Bush speech dough.

Bush was an eejit. But he must be credited for being very resolute...which is a good management characteristic.
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

not always.

Even better. "Know when to hold them, know when to fold them, know when to walk way and know when to run"

Kenny Rodgers. you can't alway be resolute.

Comment

Working...
                              X