RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bangarang: JLP seat declared vacant by Court!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh joking...

I know him nevah teef no Oil money but... it is possible..

Comment

i tell yuh....yuh nuh si seaga still a kick up rumpus in order to be relevant. it woudl be noble of him to step down but bwoy mi just nuh si him voluntarily giving up power!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        i get the feeling that when the SOE ends bruce gwine call elections. ef him play him cards right and things fall into place, i suspect that he may well return to power and with a new mandate of 5 years.

he will run as the man who cleaned up the garrisons, i think he could get a lot of mileage out of that. is still a serious risk though if he not only does not resign but contests the next election.

like how mi can barely play draughts, as it is.....!
        I didn't know Obama planned to run in the next Jamaican general elections...but wait, him going have to wait until the elections after that to qualify unless he's going to use his Kenyan father to run under Kenyan citizenship and drop his American citizenship....would still need permanent residency though, but I'm sure he can find a job out here to get that.

Comment

Not at all...you don't have to win the vote to make your point...putting it on record is as important as winning the motion..

Of course the PNP knows they don't have the numbers to win the vote but that should not stop them from making their pont
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
            The Supreme Court has declared the North East St Ann seat held by the Jamaica Labour Party’s (JLP) Shahine Robinson vacant.

The declaration was made during a sitting yesterday after the legal team for Mrs. Robinson failed to show up in court.

The ruling has implications for Mrs. Robinson’s participation in Parliament this afternoon in the no-confidence motion to be brought against the prime minister Bruce Golding by Opposition members.

The election petition against Mrs Robinson was filed by the People’s National Party’s Manley Bowen.

Mr Bowen had contended that Mrs Robinson was not qualified to sit in Parliament because she was a [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]US [COLOR=blue! important]citizen[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] at the time of her nomination.

Already there have been three by-elections in constituencies held by Jamaica Labour Party MPs who were disqualified by the court because they had dual [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]citizenship[/COLOR][/COLOR].

Source: Gleaner/Power 106 News
            On a slightly more serious matter...this reminds me of when the Soviet Union allowed the US led UN forces to invade Korea because they failed to show up in the Security Council to veto the proposal
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I hear Ernest Smith on radio railing against the decision today and if he is the lawyer then I am not surprised that Mrs Robinson was not represented, he is rarely present for cases he has in Montego Bay and from what I hear this is the norm for him.
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
              X