Anti-crime bills- Opposition wants more time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rudi,

A man of your perspicacity should have seen this coming.

PNP has become politically inept since losing PJ. They continue to be outmanouvered, as their lust for an early return to power gets them everytime.

Now that people bawling for the smashing of crime, they are seen to be on the other side. Perception is everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      Rudi,

A man of your perspicacity should have seen this coming.

PNP has become politically inept since losing PJ. They continue to be outmanouvered, as their lust for an early return to power gets them everytime.

Now that people bawling for the smashing of crime, they are seen to be on the other side. Perception is everything.
      Yeah you're right. But it still surprises me when a man see a cliff and still drives over it just because he is in a rush to get to the other side.

By the way how you stay de so far and know say me perspire. mind is science you working. LOL.

Comment

Now is the time to smash crime.

You eida lead, follow or get out of the way.

I have long been convinced that putting PNP back into power too fast would be a disaster. They need to learn humility and understand that people now want radical change.

On the other hand , unless the JLP is kept under pressure, they will be useless as well and should be dispensed with. What to do? Pressure Bruce and co for now and hope that both parties shape up to the level we demand.

Comment

LoL

Me and Shatta have the 3rd eye!

Comment

Agree 100%. The only option at this time. Then depending on who does what vote accordingly in the next election. Gonna be tough for the PM regardless because of that lying thing. I dont see it going away regardless of what some are hoping.

Comment

Nuh diss mi post 3 years ago.

Ongly JLP can smash up Tivoli and I said it was in Bruce interest to do so. Why? JLP have 3 garrisons to PNP 10. This gives PNP a 7 seat jump start in any election! How dat help JLP? Much better to get rid of the 3 and then clean up the 10. That is politically palatable and mathematically astute. Meanwhile, John Public will give this a thumbs up.

Bruce was coward to do this until dem foce his hand, plus he was afraid of negative econ repercussion during the high season. Make no mistake though, as long as Tivoli remained as it was, Seaga would have too much influence and Bruce would never be fully settled as party leader. Plus him and Dudus have never been friends. Imagine being PM and having to toe the line to a Don, due to political imperative. Di empire has struck back.

Garrison course change. Hopefully the whole edifice get taken down.

Comment

I dont think Bruce wants another term.

Last year him seh him a 61 and is young people time now and him a look fi groom successor. Him nuh want the PNP style internal fight.

Comment

Jamaica is hoping and so are we.

Comment

P-I-SS poor politics from the PNP.

People want hope against crime. you MUST be seen as cooperative now or pay a political price.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                      I dont think Bruce wants another term.

Last year him seh him a 61 and is young people time now and him a look fi groom successor. Him nuh want the PNP style internal fight.
                      "last year him seh..." - wi talking Bruce here, Willi! Liad Bruce!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The whole a dem a liad, but yes Bruce bareface, so you could be right. BUT, since him get a big beatdown, he may have come to realize that 5 years is enuff and it may be better to avoid an electoral backlash.

Yuh think Portia never knew bout Trafigura money? Steeuups

Yuh think seh Omar was fool enuff not to realize the damage he was causing to Jamaica's econ prospects in the long run? You think seh Vaz not allergic to truth?

Comment

Working...
                        X