Everything quiet pon the frontline now?

• Everything quiet pon the frontline now?

a few hours well mi nuh hear nuh confirmed or unconfirmed reports and rumours .

some operation is about to go down somewhere, following the visit to my office of some police big wigs. clearly, i'm unable to say for fear of compromising the operation. it is not necessarily a violent operation, but could easily become one.

I would say Clarke saved many lives.

that sound like above crossroads if it is not a violent one but can be.

Maybe they think Dudus is hiding out in Riverton.. how long were they there ?

ABC lose them credbility yet?

this operation has to do with criminals more than Dudus per se.

when did it ever ??

How long dem was at yuh 'Office'.. average person can only manage bout 5 minutes of Riverton.. wuss when it a bun..

when did it ever ??

How long dem was at yuh 'Office'.. average person can only manage bout 5 minutes of Riverton.. wuss when it a bun..

yrc!

I really like the good vibes and comraderie on yah. Mo and Ben keep it up. Mo, I hope you not giving Ben any heads up to any impending raids uptown. Why him cant bawl out for JFJ too.?

Bruce bring everybody togeddah..

"Everyody Hates Dudus..."..

Well except Bricktop.. but him tink Maradonna ah God suh him nuh count...

Mo, a di operation wha a gwan right now inna di HWT vicinity u talkin about? I see babsteel and di gang a run like wild ants bout di place.

Bruce bring everybody togeddah..

"Everyody Hates Dudus..."..

Well except Bricktop.. but him tink Maradonna ah God suh him nuh count...
                          Well can you blame Bricky? I mean Maradonna is not God, but he must have some real dirt on God the way him so lucky over the years:

1980s - God give him a "Hand" in getting a goal

2000s - God repeatedly allowed him to sneak Argentina through to qualification.

lol... ez ben...