No announcement yet.

Golding's public warning to Dudus & Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was it a prisoner nake Zeeks the police have to parade to the public for calm??

Was it these same goones who sot police in Halfway tree pon the bikes and got shot and crash after some a them thugs got shotup?

A long time this a fester and I doubt there would be any easy way out. There maybe better options but it was not going to go that easy.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i agree 'sass. yuh know what the fallout was, dem import criminal into tivoli suh whole sale arrests coulda tek place....

i think if dem did tek him out one a way there probbaly would have been more pockets of flareups.

we will never know, there is much however that bruce could have handled much better.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

100 % agree with every word you said.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hindisight is 20/20.. everybaddy wheh a chat had dem chance the last 20 years fi duh sinting.. bare yapping..

Drivah, don't stap atall... yuh ah navigate us innah di eye of di hurricane like Don.. um I mean ah General..

When yuh dun Jamaica will be a bettah place.. duh yuh ting !

Comment

You think he has only been preparing for 9 months? He knew about this a long time ago...

Comment

Next ting yuh gwine tell wi seh is him did find out seh dem tap him phone..

Yuh tink dem man have time fi ah kip up wid dem ting ? Dem have dance fi run and contractor business fi deal wid !

Cho..

Comment

Careful wit di dance ting yute...Prodigal entertainment is suing anybody who try mix up Dudus wit Passa Passa

Comment

dem nuh muss sue.. how else dem ah guh mek a money now ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    seaga did raise one significant point, even though it was mentioned before...is it the authority of the PM to TELL the AG to sign the extradition request?
                    well the matter was ALWAYS POLITICIZED ...contrary to what Lazie and his fellow sycophants were spinning about ridiculous legalisms and Golding being "right" in his mishandling of the matter
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                      well the matter was ALWAYS POLITICIZED .....
                      Well for once we agree on one thing ... I guess we differ on who politicized the issue.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        Well for once we agree on one thing ... I guess we differ on who politicized the issue.
                        who..the US?? The JLP?? Manatt?? Brady?? LOL!

I seem to recall a certain political party getting involved in Jamaica's international treaty arrangements back in Sept. 09....hmmmmm

yuh spin nah werk yahsuh...yuh too exposed

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                          who..the US?? The JLP?? Manatt?? Brady?? LOL!

I seem to recall a certain political party getting involved in Jamaica's international treaty arrangements back in Sept. 09....hmmmmm

yuh spin nah werk yahsuh...yuh too exposed
                          Spin, when you ppl ready tgo face reality mek me know.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            Spin, when you ppl ready tgo face reality mek me know.
                            when reality slap yuh dung.. yuh nuh have nuh come back. LOL!

yuh tribe politicize dis ting fram Day 1 wen dem start lobby di US bout NATIONAL treaty bizniz ....they admitted it on national TV...look like yuh figget

yuh spin suh til yuh tun eediat
                            Last edited by Don1; May 31, 2010, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                              Careful wit di dance ting yute...Prodigal entertainment is suing anybody who try mix up Dudus wit Passa Passa

Comment

Working...
                              X