Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLP quiet on Blinds ..except for this Loose Cannon

JLP MP launches stinging tirade against Edward Seaga

A Jamaica Labour Party (JLP) Member of Parliament has castigated former party Leader Edward Seaga for his comments Thursday calling for the resignation of Prime Minister Bruce Golding.

In an impassioned interview with RJR News Friday, the Member of Parliament, Everald Warmington known for his outspokenness, characterised Mr. Seaga as a bitter old man who needed to let go of the party.

Mr. Warmington filled the gap created by the absence of an official response from the ruling party on Mr. Seaga's comments on Thursday.

The obvious rift between the old and new leadership of the JLP was magnified by his launching a vitriolic broadside against the former West Kingston MP Friday.

“I am not surprised at his diatribe and his venom that he is spitting out at this time. I am not surprised, the only surprise that I have is that it took him this long to attack the Prime Minister. He left a bitter man and he will always be bitter. At his age he should just be quiet…but not attacking the Prime Minister the way he has been,” Mr. Warmington said.

In a strenuous defense of his current party leader, he declared the former leader has no moral authority to call for Mr. Golding's resignation.

“He is the last person to speak of resigning. He ran this party to a wreck, at least at this stage we have some semblance of unity. While he led this party, this party had divisions every day. He created division, he led by creating division among the ranks, that is the only way he could have led and now we have a leader who is committed to the Jamaica Labour Party,” ( That's the problem fellow!)

In his tirade against the former West Kingston MP, Mr. Warmington said the problems facing the current leader were the remnants of the leadership of the previous one.

“The prime minister did not create the problems that are there. He came across as a tired vindictive old man and I think Mr. Seaga needs to let go at this stage,” Mr. Warmington said.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

they are all idiots and they should all resign!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
    X