RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which politician or lawyer gave Dudus extradition documents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Have you ever heard of google or bing? No ... its not a drink.
    do you know the difference between an indictment and a warrant?
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      when him get letterhead him nuh want it!
      LOL!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        Apparently not! Did you read the article you posted?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yep...did you?

well it's good that you acknowledge your ignorance on the matter

Comment

yep...did you?

well it's good that you acknowledge your ignorance on the matter
              ... thats why I ensure that I know what I'm saying. I suggest yuh guh read the article again.

Comment

... thats why I ensure that I know what I'm saying. I suggest yuh guh read the article again.
                no need...the salient point is that the criminal was in possession of documents neither he nor the general public should be privy to...and the question is..who provided them?

brush up on your comprehension skills...it's failing you badly

Comment

no need...the salient point is that the criminal was in possession of documents neither he nor the general public should be privy to...and the question is..who provided them?

brush up on your comprehension skills...it's failing you badly
                  I'll take that under advisement, still dosen't change reality about the issue though.

Comment

I'll take that under advisement, still dosen't change reality about the issue though.
                    i agree...whether you accept it or not...the matter stands as stated

Comment

Dudus was aware they were building a case since 1997, hence him referring to the "indictment" in an intercepted call. Just another pressure tactic.

Comment

Where does it say warrant.

I thought only the GOJ can issue a warrant. The US sends a request. THE US REQUEST is downloadable.

Comment

willi, wouldn't the lawyer know that? why is the laywer saying this is highly unusual?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have stopped all speculation in this matter as there are too many inconsistencies all around. These 2 lawyers are not Dudus lawyers and are maybe in no position to be experts here. They are just giving opininions to the press. Based on what I dont know.

Besides, as I stated, it the GOJ that issues an arrest warrant, not the US and the article seem to mx this up. Also, there is tons of info online about the extradition, so unless they detail what is found, it is safer not to use conjecture. There has been far too many accusations, reversals and re-reversals in these matters.

Comment

Expected! Didn't Bricktop post the request on this very site? Unless yuh ago tell me Bricktop and Dudus a fren. By the way, wasn't it available on the Justice Department site as well?
                              The indictment by the Grand Jury in New York was publicly available and widely read. The extradition documents (presumably the extradition request and supporting documents/evidence) were not unless you or Bricky can give us a link for them.

Comment

This may help clear some of the confusion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indictment

In the common law legal system, an indictment (pronounced /ɪnˈdaɪtmənt/ in-DITE-mənt) is a formal accusation that a person has committed a crime. In those jurisdictions which retain the concept of a felony, the serious criminal offence would be a felony; those jurisdictions which have abolished the concept of guno often substitute the concept of an indictable offence, i.e. an offence which requires an indictment.

Traditionally an indictment was handed up by a grand jury, which returned a "true bill" if it found cause to make the charge, or "no bill" if it did not find cause. Most common law jurisdictions (except for much of the United States) have abolished grand juries.

Comment

Working...
                                X