Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah, JFJ and others - A bet?

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    our security forces are going to have to deal with any rumour about atrocities in that area. when you ban the press, that is what's going to happen.
    ...a bet?
    ...did you say OK?

OK!

First let me big up the media...electronic and print for reporting in a manner that did not increase the level of apprehension and fear...fear across Jamaica and beyond to those of us outside of the island.

Certainly the information in the print media gave the impression that the JDF/JCF were always in the ascendancy and thus the threat of gun criminals unleashing island-wide mayhem was diminished.

The coolness with which those behind the mikes on the airwaves reported events was in the main at a high level of professionalism. The insertion of regular programming also added to the calming influence this section of our media exerted.

I must mention there were a few instances where I think the NNN network broadcasters on serious incidents occurring delivered comments jokingly when, I thought, that was going a bit too far in trying to project 'calmness'.

All in all the media reports and commentary were professionally delivered.

...but back to the bet!
    When all calms down and those in the garrisons become confident that the gun criminals have been eliminated or reduced to 'paper tigers' they shall come clean and tell us know how they behaved as they did in support of gunmen as fear of those criminals ruled/determined how they acted?
    A bet yuh?

Bet you you shall learn how gunmen, including gunmen 'foreign' to the area came in and abused them in - occupying their homes, enjoying the fruits of their labour and held them subjected to terror and had them impotent to even object to or control how their possessions were commandeered and used?
    A bet yuh?

Bet yuh we shall hear and the security forces shall be told of hiding places of weapons and more? A bet yuh?

Also bet you that Mark and some other columnists and some activists shall have to eat their words as the good people of Tivoli and other areas tell who were really abusing them and how the columnists and activists were 'used' by the gun criminals to spread false news?
    A bet yuh?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

wow!! care to give a timeline?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well thats the tricky part......we know not the minute nor the hour nor the year nor the century, but it is going to happen!
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

sure, Karl!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

hmmm a bet in perpetuity!! whar a masterstroke!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            wow!! care to give a timeline?
            Well I have started to hear stuff told in classrooms already?

Remember schools are still 'open'! ...then the social gatherings are many...including social networking of all sorts...including on the internet where persons will often fell more secure.

...by-the-way when will the security forces start releasing some information gotten from each of our tele-communication providers, all the traffic that flowed out of Tivoli and into Tivoli during the days of the operation through and over their 'lines'?

Sure some must be kept secret as it is still sensitive information that should be used to nab individuals who have prominent criminal links to underworld figures. ...and sure such 'humming' along those lines of communication is ongoing 'even as we speak'. Yup good info that shall re-enforce and in some cases change thoughts on these operations shall be put out there!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

our police was crooked before this operation. you think they changed their ways overnight?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                hmmm a bet in perpetuity!! whar a masterstroke!!!
                Let me save you...as I assume you would not have seen earlier what I wrote in response...and there is truth in assuming that as history has shown it often takes a long while for the whole truth to come out...but as it regards my bets with Mosiah and the rest...much will be revealed in what we should be able to label "a few short weeks".

Comment

our police was crooked before this operation. you think they changed their ways overnight?
                  ...some members of the police force!
                  ...please be a little more careful with how we speak truth?!
                  Thank you!

Comment

"our police" is clearly a general statement, quite acceptable given the level of corruption and criminality. that is truth! just recently, not a week went by without some news of cops shooting at other cops and doing all sorts of illegal things. but we should believe they conducted this operation in an acceptable way.

not me!

it's more likely that every bit of criminal tendency they might have had came to the surface during this standoff, not the opposite.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"our police" is clearly a general statement, quite acceptable given the level of corruption and criminality. that is truth! just recently, not a week went by without some news of cops shooting at other cops and doing all sorts of illegal things. but we should believe they conducted this operation in an acceptable way.

not me!

it's more likely that every bit of criminal tendency they might have had came to the surface during this standoff, not the opposite.
                      ...OK!
                      The bet is on!
                      We wait!

Comment

like i said - sure, Karl!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If the security forces are guilty of atrocities who the people of TG can look forward to getting justice?
                          For what they did to TG, Dudus will reveal all about members of our Govt involvement in criminal activities spanning at least one other country. He will in so doing earned the respect of the residents of TG, and we will continue to pass those sentiments as adulations.
                          The US Govt doesn't trust our Govt, the only time Dudus arrest will be announced is when he is in the US, US Embassy isn't good enough.
                          Buckle down, it is just the beginning.

Blessed

Comment

Working...
                          X