No announcement yet.

Well all in all I think we can say for sure that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might be hard to get that kind of legistlation in place.

I get the impression that our security forces still don't have access to a lot of forensic technology, and without many willing witnesses it is difficult to make a case.

Given how dumb and unsophisticated most of these thugs are, I get the feeling that forensic evidence could make a significant difference in solving a lot of these murders.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Maybe now would be a good time to talk to the US about funding to upgrade the facilities available to the police? I don't know who would do the talking on Jamaica's behalf, as Bruce's credibility is pretty much gone over there.

Comment

Originally posted by MissLondon View Post
        This is my concern.
        Alot of people may not agree with me, but for gang related murders, the burden of evidence should be lower, and the trials should be in front of judges only, no jury.

Agree with you Miss London.
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Judge Dread ?

Appropriate too..

Comment

Ehh-heee ?

Based on what mi read... him is the best ting since slice bread..

Dem man deh respond tuh action... not a bag-a-talk..

Cooler Talk:

"Hey you heard about what happened in Jamaica ?"
            "You mean the Dudus thang ?"
            "Yeah.. that Golding dude authorized war on his OWN constituency !"
            "What ? That ever happen before ?"
            "Nope.. not only that, its been the JLP power base since.. well forever !"
            "Does he need any help ?"
            "Probably.. I think he deserves a blank check !"

Comment

Cooler Talk?

Is J Wray & his Nephew run dat cooler? Or is Johnnie Walker?
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Evian...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  mi call it out long time. Mi know most woulda run.
                  who was firing your suggested leaflets?

I guess the TG massive would have feared paper cuts
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                    the vaunted TG militia was more talk than action. I think they had both the general public and themselves fooled about how much firepower they had.JDF neva even have to tek out the big weapons and people a run up an down an bawl bout massacre.
                    Yuh can stay deh believe dem never have much firepower.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"Mission accomplished!!!"

Comment

Well them might have had it but them clearly neva brave enough fe use it.

Cowards. Only unarmed civilians dem have strength for.

Comment

The main problem we have had is being able to get the convictions though. The percentage of convictions to murders is extremely low.
                          The 3 strikes laws is related to serious offences other than murders I think. So if people are caught carrying out say assault (not murder), maybe robbery (depending on how much is stolen) or possession of an illegal firearm then 3 serious offences means automatic life. At that point they wouldn't have to worry about convicting murderers under 3-strikes since most murders get life sentence anyway and the people who would get imprisoned under 3-strikes are likely to commit murder as well.

Comment

It might be hard to get that kind of legistlation in place.

I get the impression that our security forces still don't have access to a lot of forensic technology, and without many willing witnesses it is difficult to make a case.

Given how dumb and unsophisticated most of these thugs are, I get the feeling that forensic evidence could make a significant difference in solving a lot of these murders.
                            Who needs forensic evidence? Just give all thugs a free digital camera so they can incriminate themselves like that last comical set.

Comment

Thats true, point taken.

Comment

Working...
                              X