Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben ...CIA Involvment in Jamaica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv3_IWEpaqI

CIA base bigger than all of Africa bases in Jamaica.

Seems to be a timing issue though.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

A nuff country/island dem de-stabilize fi set up dem strong hold. Dem did duh dat to Michael prime example, Central America jus fi name a few

Comment

Oh? I See!

Originally posted by X View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv3_IWEpaqI

CIA base bigger than all of Africa bases in Jamaica.

Seems to be a timing issue though.
      I see. I will say this, though: the timing of your post (featuring a very old interview) is very instructive.

In other words, and following the implications of the timing of your posted video, the CIA no doubt encouraged armed men a few days ago to attack the Hannah Town, Denham Town and other police stations in order to discourage our security forces from carrying out their duties as mandated by law? The CIA also, I suppose, encouraged defiant residents to set up creatively deadly blockades in order to protect their beloved leader and at the same time to prevent the security forces from acting?

Remember this as you try to develop your conspiracy theory thread: the extradition request that is at the center of this imbroglio was no different from other extradition requests made to the Jamaican government and to other regional governments from time to time! The surprising result of this request, though, reflects to a great extent the type of people we are.

Jamaica’s illiteracy level is very high (by English-speaking Caribbean standards). Is our largely oral tradition, therefore, a reason why there is a tendency on our part to look beyond our borders for the causes of our continued failures?

Trust me when I tell you that Jamaica’s importance in this post-Cold War era is much less than you probably realize!!

Comment

Boss the statement below is sooo wrong

Trust me when I tell you that Jamaica’s importance in this post-Cold War era is much less than you probably realize!
        !

Continue in the delusions.

Comment

Working...
        X