Dudus' cronies wore dresses - Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    i don't believe it one bit. it's just the start of a propaganda campaign to make it look like dudus crew were cross-dressers. next ting yuh hear dem did gay!
    I have no problem if the police try to mek these gangsters lose their appeal.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Shola View Post
      listen to exhibit A
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1KDGp3TIno
      listen carefully min 1:44
      Thanks ...so its a known thing then.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

"sex" appeal?
        Peter R

Comment

Not saying one or two didn't but I don't believe it was a great amount and I think it use in ploy to discredit their influence on certain people in the society who claim them a badman and nuh 'respect" them things from their idols.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Not saying one or two didn't but I don't believe it was a great amount and I think it use in ploy to discredit their influence on certain people in the society who claim them a badman and nuh 'respect" them things from their idols.
            No one said it was a great amount.

That could not be a ploy,
            as mi seh, deejay dem even sing about gunman dressing in wig and dress to kill people and is something gunman in jamaica already do.

Comment

Saying a criminal mastermind in prison hiding a phone in his ass is like saying a doctor who does rectal examination is gay

He did not put the phone there for pleasure but as a neccessity to hide it so he can use it when he wants..
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                i believe. i saw at least one picure in the media when the women were demonstrating and dressed in white where there was a man dressed as a woman in their midst.

we now know the purpose of the demonstration.
                Rahtid. So dem man deh dress like gyal pon a regular den!

You remember if you saw it on TV or in the print media?

Comment

print media. check the gleaner and observer the day after the "solidarity demonstration"...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"when crosses tek yuh, pickney shut fit yuh" memba dat! di man dem a cross dress fi save dem life...tan deh!!

how much dj rail out against "bowcat" and yet.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The demonstrations were May 20 or 21 right? If we can find the paper it was in then maybe we can find the article online with the accompanying pictures.

Comment

Working...
                      X