Breaking news!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news!!!!!!

Neville Willohby (Sic?) died this morning as a result of injuries he received in a car accident last night.

He served the media for over 50 years and also produced one Ms Jamaica World
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Breaking news!!!!!!

look like you would have missed this story (if we were both journalist) i would have gotten to the Editor b4 u

Comment

RIP Neville.

One of the best Radio voice in his time. Did a lot of things with Marie Garth.

He is also a recording Artist as well. I can remember a song called "Christmas JA".
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I only heard about 11:45am on my way to work.....was very busy last night...
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

His interviews with Bob Marley is the stuff of legends...I have it on casette but it is time to upgrade it on CD
          Che Guevara.

Comment

yeah it was.

Bob a say I am a farmer
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sickko (12/20/2006)His interviews with Bob Marley is the stuff of legends...I have it on casette but it is time to upgrade it on CD
              The interview with Bob Marley is a collectors' item!

RIP
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

What many might not know is, Neville was still very much active in radio up to the time of his death. If I'm not terribly mistaken, he was the producer of the Public Eye talk show with Barbara Gloudon and from time to time, Barbara or the other guest hosts would talk with him over the air, maybe asking him to look up some phone number while people were calling in.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes he was the producer and he still did a lot of those 'time and temperature checks' for a lot of shows
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (12/20/2006)Neville Willohby (Sic?) died this morning as a result of injuries he received in a car accident last night.

He served the media for over 50 years and also produced one Ms Jamaica World
                    Was his daughter, Justine - Ms. Jamaica World or Ms. Jamaica Universe 1995!! His cousins (Jacobs) were my schoolmates in high school. Just 2 weekends ago we were talking about him.

RIP

Where is trinifan - Neville was married to a Trini girl.
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                    X