Talking about Dons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100+ dead in bout 2.

Dem all a kill toppa-top man up innah Kirkland Heights..

Who ah peppah and Salt ??

Wake up..

Comment

Ask yuh M.P from west kingston about that ....edward seaga former M.P from west kingston.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

bwoy.. it gone way ovah yuh head to ************************

read di tread dem again.. get yuh bearings..

Comment

I hear you, but I guess this just "feel" a little different from business as usual.

A JLP govt forced to send the military into a JLP garrison. A PM who has no seat to support him. A former party leader calling for the current leader to resign as PM.

Unchartered territory I think. who knows how it will play out.

Well, Maudib knows apparently.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Is a matrix ting......I will never get it.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

true...

Comment

that's all true. except mr. phang is not wanted and not hiding so what is the charge..

Comment

wheh di US want Dudus fah..

4 hand gun and 2 stick a weed ??

Wi grow cocaine innah Jamaica ??

Comment

And Al Capone was merely evading taxes.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Wi grow cocaine innah Jamaica ?

Comment

whats your point?

Comment

There might be varied reasons for calling the Dons in.... which have nothing to do with charges..

Even charges are simply a means to a larger end...

Comment

i see your point.. but the ja govt did not call dudus in the u.s.a did see the issue...

Comment

suh is only USA can call people in ??

Comment

I wouldnt jump to defend anyone here OJ, the gangster life style is not one you can just 'retire' from when you grow old and creaky or decide you have had enough...once in you are in for life.

You dont have to be the one pulling the trigger anymore but can be the one giving the orders and pulling the strings even as you are hooked up to the oxygen tank and IV tubes in a hospital bed or from Shady Pines.
                                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                                Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                                X