Talking about Dons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking about Dons

Where is the East Kingston Don? He was not called up, anyone know if he is even on the island at all?

I am hearing other things..
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

I just want an answer from anyone , no one seems to have an answer ,whats the rational in calling in Dons if we are lquidating criminals?

Arent they the head of these gangs ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I notice you have 'idiot' at the bottom of several of your posts, is that how you are signing your name now?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

wha you seh sickko Nandi a di don a East.. Anyway what is the charges to these dons.. is funny it seems most of these dons they call have all got government contracts for building.. A now dem know dem a don... who dem fooling.

Comment

Dont get the impression them trying to fool anybody. Way past that now.

Its one thing to know its another thing to be in a situation to do something about it.

Imagine a JLP govt going for Phang and leaving Prezi.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

again what do you charge them with.. GP and those a big man not little youth running around with ak..

Comment

Bwoy unless them really, really stupid, I would think them must have something to charge them with, or at least probable cause to hold them for questioning.

Just because them don't tell us don't mean them have nothing.

But i could be wrong.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

What di 100 dead bodies were charged wid ??

Is wha duh yuh ?

Comment

How charging come innah dis ?

Yuh know what State of Emergency mean ??

Comment

OJ so you asking the same questions in a different way ? lets hope you get an answer .

1) basically you are asking why now ?

2) what are they being charged with ?

Is it any different than my questions , why bring them in ? does it imply you are an idiot or Onandi is the Don of anything ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

how many times have Mark shields pull in peper and him fleshy and Danhi dem.. ???

Comment

no x the nandi was a joke I think he was talking about dW

Comment

True, but that is just for 30 days though.

I would think (hope) them using this as an opportunity to build a bigger case.

Comment

I got u but seriously , the question needs to be asked and answered .

Comment

Are y'all being intentionally obtuse ?

Dem a bury body illegally in May Pen..

Charges ??

lol !

Comment

Working...
                              X