'Bruce must resign!' - Seaga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Bruce must resign!' - Seaga

EDWARD Seaga, former leader of the Jamaica Labour Party (JLP) and Member of Parliament for West Kingston is calling for the resignation of his successor, Prime Minister Bruce Golding.
    The man who built the community of Tivoli Gardens, Seaga is accusing Golding of mismanaging the United States extradition request for local area don Christopher 'Dudus' Coke, who is wanted on gun and drug trafficking charges.
    "Frankly that is my view because he is showing day by day that he cannot cope," Seaga said in an interview aired on TVJ last night.
    He said that Golding should have intervened in the extradition process and should seek another constituency. During a tour of the community yesterday residents strongly expressed their opposition to their MP whom they accuse of abandoning them to the assault by security forces that began Sunday.
    The assault began after gunmen aligned to Coke attacked police. 73 people have been confirmed killed so far amid allegations that the death toll could be much higher. Just four guns have been seized together with more than 7,000 rounds of ammunition.
    Seaga has said that an atrocity took place. He is also calling for Coke to surrender himself to authorities.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...sign-----Seaga
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I thought this Don had retired with the rest of the aging Dons but I guess not. UWI too boring I guess.

Now that Dudus is finally gone he is ready to get back in the game.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Lazie inna quandary...the clash of your two heroes..LOL!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

yuh submit yuh application fi Truth and Recon Judge yet..

Stay deh waste time...

Now is yuh time fi shine... unless yuh a fraud..

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          Lazie inna quandary...
          Really? Wasn't aware that I was. Mr. Seaga had his time, now he needs to hold a seat and mek Bruce clean up the mess others left.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Really? Wasn't aware that I was. Mr. Seaga had his time, now he needs to hold a seat and mek Bruce clean up the mess others left.
            didn't even realize you were in a quandary?

it really bad den
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

This is significant news because Eddie does hold attention to significant membership of the party. Ms Grange et al and if he thinks that I would bet a significant members of the party feel the same way. There is a difference in Mr seaga announcing this and not just privately thinking this. I think it a nail in BG leadership of the party.

Comment

Stap waste time talk bout rubbish..

Yuh want to submit an application ?

Wi looking for Judges..

Comment

We live in interesting times.

Bruce was preparing for regular chess, but is a three dimensional chess game get unleash pon him.

All now some of him people nuh pick up the additional dimensions.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                    This is significant news because Eddie does hold attention to significant membership of the party. Ms Grange et al and if he thinks that I would bet a significant members of the party feel the same way. There is a difference in Mr seaga announcing this and not just privately thinking this. I think it a nail in BG leadership of the party.
                    ... and I think the response from Vaz was ideal. It has been known that he was no fan of BG, he needs to ride off into the sunset and mek the PM duh his job.

Comment

Yuh have more info dan Bruce ??

Stap joke..

Comment

vaz remind me of chemical ali in the saddam setup.. Him just chat without thinking.. The question is what does others in the party and the private sector thinks.. Would you say they suppprt BG... I wonder what lee chin and Butch thinks now.. Lazie see the forest for a minute.

Comment

Stap fret.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                            vaz remind me of chemical ali in the saddam setup.. Him just chat without thinking.. The question is what does others in the party and the private sector thinks.. Would you say they suppprt BG... I wonder what lee chin and Butch thinks now.. Lazie see the forest for a minute.
                            You made that post without hearing the response? Okay!

Comment

not too late for the response. I am saying what VAZ says is of 0 consequence ... him nuh fit fi talk... I would like to know what ken Baugh and some of the sensible once think.

Comment

Working...
                              X