It seems like Nelson was right all along

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems like Nelson was right all along

when him talk bout the unintended casualty of war.

Ah bwoy.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

maybe is a good time to re-introduce hanging now. Just to show that you serious and string up one and two a the don them as an example.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      maybe is a good time to re-introduce hanging now. Just to show that you serious and string up one and two a the don them as an example.
      aren't they supposed to be found guilty of a hanging offense first?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well find a few guilty then.

Then must can find the evidence, but either way string them up as enemy of the state when them guilty and make all the people who a worship Don see.

Comment

Hang em in a public venue and show it worldwide on pay per view TV.

Comment

so what are we charging the dons with... beign a don?... like what do you say to mr phang... you are the leader of Arnett gardens??? Arnett have nuff leaders.. lol the man.

Comment

Well they can start with treason. Attacking the state is treason out here and in many other places. Just have to find who was involved in deliberately attacking police stations and burning one down.

Then charge people to watch the hangings. Maybe they can have a pay-per-view package so one can make a lump payment and see all the hangings at your leisure.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                so what are we charging the dons with... beign a don?... like what do you say to mr phang... you are the leader of Arnett gardens??? Arnett have nuff leaders.. lol the man.
                wat Babylon tek dung Al Capone wid? murda?

time fi get creative
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X