• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen and watch the Beast Speak on T.G massacre..Seaga

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/7258789

8 to 10 minutes into the program.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Seaga said Bruce must consider resigning!..lolol master stroke ..Ben !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I also remember him on TVJ saying how he has heard the PM was trying to call the military off..."trying to call them off" and basically alluding tha the military calls the shots over the PM and that we might essentially have a military government.

Well if that is true I would say it is about time. Maybe that is why Vaz did look so horrible on TV one of those days - military must have been part of one of those emergency cabinet meetings and told them "let us do our job or else....". So all this masterstroke chess move might not even by the Fuehra..I mean the Drivah at work but the JDF.

Can imagine if this is all true and Fue..Drivah did get to call off the JDF and JCF when they were going into Tivoli?

Comment

Originally posted by ReggaeMike View Post
        I also remember him on TVJ saying how he has heard the PM was trying to call the military off..."trying to call them off" and basically alluding tha the military calls the shots over the PM and that we might essentially have a military government.

Well if that is true I would say it is about time. Maybe that is why Vaz did look so horrible on TV one of those days - military must have been part of one of those emergency cabinet meetings and told them "let us do our job or else....". So all this masterstroke chess move might not even by the Fuehra..I mean the Drivah at work but the JDF.

Can imagine if this is all true and Fue..Drivah did get to call off the JDF and JCF when they were going into Tivoli?
        I thought the same thing about the de facto military government we have now.

Good ting General Saunders did guh good skool....one head bwoy get box by one nex skool captain
        Last edited by Don1; May 28, 2010, 02:22 PM.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Look how him owna party hangle him inna trinidad...

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index...0&weba=NWSNews
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            Look how him owna party hangle him inna trinidad...

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index...0&weba=NWSNews
            dat tame compared to what awaits Driva...dem naah try

im might haffi lef di place.... ****************! hope im visa arite...

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

yuh know what would be a master stroke, ef the jlp ditch golding after this term and then he returns to the NDM as the man who tried to clean up the garrisons...dat woulda funny to hell!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I suspect Brucie is in this position now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oD63-EJW5Y
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                  I suspect Brucie is in this position now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oD63-EJW5Y
                  yuh seeit

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    yuh know what would be a master stroke, ef the jlp ditch golding after this term and then he returns to the NDM as the man who tried to clean up the garrisons...dat woulda funny to hell!!!
                    mi nuh tink NDM want dat deh bredda...im haffi form one nex party... Messrs Latte & Letterhead wudda jine dat...mi nuh suh sure bout Missa Leaflet

Comment

Working...
                    X