I can see why the media has been locked out of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
    some left. ppl called in on radio programs saying that they left.
    Sure you can leave. Can you come back? If not....

Comment

i'm sure who left can return now. who ago stop dem? di 100 and odd dead body dem? only badman left a di deportee wha mi see chat pon news last night and nobody nah go fraid a him cause patois instills more fear dan "waddup dawg".

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        Where do they go when they leave?
        Out of the way of possibly being harmed!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well after that woman claimed that the Lord "bound them" there so they couldn't leave, would you believe their victimhood? A lot of them are acting like spoilt children in grown-up bodies. They are so used to largesse and protection that they can't even come up with a half-believable lie as to why they wouldn't leave an area that was becoming a battleground between gangsters and security forces. Only spoilt children lie so badly, because they aren't used to having to come up with believable lies to get what they want.

In any case their victimhood has aspects of arrogance. One lady from Tivoli was on TVJ last night talking about how we are all Jamaicans (the police, soldiers and even the criminals) and was basically saying that nobody, not even criminals should be shot in front of their mothers and girlfriends. I wonder if she applied the same reasoning to the victims of criminals who were shot in front of relatives and friends...or maybe the victims aren't Jamaican or maybe because the criminals shoot everybody sometimes including the mothers and girlfriends then it is alright.

Comment

Well why would anyone want to come back to a place where the residents are going to ostracize you for saving your own life and trying to avoid a gun battle? Anybody who would want to come back to a place like that deserve whatever happen to dem.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
              i'm sure who left can return now. who ago stop dem? di 100 and odd dead body dem? only badman left a di deportee wha mi see chat pon news last night and nobody nah go fraid a him cause patois instills more fear dan "waddup dawg".
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yu noticed that deportee too?

Comment

I saw that too. She was also saying how "we are all Jamaicans" and said that the police, soldiers and criminals were all Jamaicans. I guess her reasoning go something like this:

- the victims of the gunmen are not Jamaicans hence no need for sympathy for them.

- the gunmen kill the mothers and girlfriends of the victims so it isn't a problem anymore after they kill the victims in front of the mothers and girlfriends.

Comment

who could miss that deportee. ******************** was like, let em show you dawg, know wha i'm sayin, let em show you da houses with blood dawg. mi a say whey di rhatid dis?

Comment

a mi fi tell yuh! (well, not really.)

but after sheltering and succour to some a di worse gunman dem in di history of di country, now dis...please!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X