Where are the guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the guns?

Unnamed sources near Tivoli Gardens #Kingston have told OGNR that gunmen in Tivoli Gardens paid boys to carry many of the guns in the community at some point during the joint police/military operation to prevent their seizure. The sources claim the guns were carried to nearby gullies and transported to other communities.(OGNR FB page)
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Me nuh know if me buy dat one.

Since they were clearly there when the operation started, when exactly did these boys transport the guns?
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      Me nuh know if me buy dat one.

Since they were clearly there when the operation started, when exactly did these boys transport the guns?
      .. and since reports claim that even the young boys were rounded up ....
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

so a jus 6 gun shot up the police station dem lazie? and who bun dem dung? unnuh a pree things from only one side. u overlook the whole heap a molotov coctail(bokkle boom) dem and di gas tank dem whey di media show say di man dem did have in deh dont? man, a di first we ago hear ppl a talk so highly of criminals in the upcoming months. i know i'm gonna be annoyed by it. i can see it from now.

Comment

Working...
        X