Dr. Nigel Clarke, Road Scholar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Nigel Clarke, Road Scholar

nephew of Keith Clarke on NNN... he was the owner of a Licensed Firearm, report is he was killed in front of his family..

All the ceilings dem a bruk.....

Karl bud dem...

Interesting times..

Truth and Reconciliation next ?

War Crimes Tribunal ?

Rhode Scholar...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Rhodes Scholar......

but then maybe Maudib meant that Dr. Clarke went to the school of hard knocks.

Comment

LOL!

Well we all might be wrong as they say he was a partner in an accounting firm...not the things that Rhodes Scholars do

I have friend swho live there ands today they told me about helicopters in the area and hundreds of gun shots...we heard some of the gun shots on CVM tv news just now
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Was there an error on Keith's part did he come out with his firearm point on the security group...or on a member of the group?

Was he excited and came out with his weapon waving around?

Did he and a member of the security forces suddenly come upon each other both with guns out?

Could it be he believed the members of the security forces were gangsters in stolen or fake uniforms...and challenged them with his licensed firearm?

...what exactly happened? ...was he just gunned down without cause by one or more members of the security forces?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Heh, heh...

You forgot one.. yuh have some cayliss cowboy innah di Army.. dem ah nuh Rhodes Scholar.

Apparently yuh believe seh is only Police and Soldier nuh have eediat and triggah finger.. Babylon have dem.. why wi should be immune ??

Let me just say.. di story from di 'criminals' in di house (moddah, daughtah) ain't pretty...

But we all know seh Soldier and Police perfect suh more dan likely is lie di 'criminal' and 'bud family' ah tell..

Comment

There are other stories floating about, some of them have more of a conspiracy angle.

The whole thing is very fishy so we may never know.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                Heh, heh...

You forgot one.. yuh have some cayliss cowboy innah di Army.. dem ah nuh Rhodes Scholar.

Apparently yuh believe seh is only Police and Soldier nuh have eediat and triggah finger.. Babylon have dem.. why wi should be immune ??

Let me just say.. di story from di 'criminals' in di house (moddah, daughtah) ain't pretty...

But we all know seh Soldier and Police perfect suh more dan likely is lie di 'criminal' and 'bud family' ah tell..
                Reading is over-rated

..was he just gunned down without cause by one or more members of the security forces?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

What?????

I know Nigel!

Comment

He is a R Scholar and used to for for Goldman Sachs in London. Phd in Mathematics.

Comment

I think he went to a good school.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Him nevah have a choice.. him did waan guh goodah school but him faddah did haffi wuk a country..

Him duh good despite..

Comment

who tell yuh seh dem nevah have cause ??

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                            who tell yuh seh dem nevah have cause ??
                            ...as I said reading is over-rated!

Comment

is ahright.. mi gone pon a higher level.. nuh boddah..

Comment

Working...
                              X