No announcement yet.

The operation needs to be called off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To hijack my own post , to Bruce it was all about Duduss, now its all about his political survival a game he hasnt a clue how to play .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if Jamaicans really understand what is needed to control the criminal elements in the country. You complain about the gun men, but when measures are taken to stop the gun men, you complain about the security forces.

This is just the beginning!!!! The operation in Tivoli needs to continue and then extended to all other areas where gun men operate and reside. Yes some innocent people will be killed, and my heart goes out to the famillies of those innocent people. But this is a war! Lets not forget about all the innocents taken down by gun men over the years, the innocents forced to cower in fear, the innocents forced to give their hard earned money to the extortionists etc.

You cannot lose your resolve at the rumours of innocent people dying. The operation must go on, and the security forces must be left to pursue ALL criminals wherever they may be.

Comment

No prob.. just sol long as people will be held accountable..

Cannot have yuh cake and eat it.

"If you can't do the time, don't do the 'crime'"

Comment

Working...
        X