No announcement yet.

The operation needs to be called off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is not the operation that needs to be called off. It is the Police that they need to remove from the operation and leave the soldiers to stay. It has been quite clear from listening to the residents that the police are being much less professional than the soldiers.

Comment

O.Kay and what do you make of calling in the Dons for police protection ?

Honestly from they did that, to me the operation is over .
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        It was a success, T.G has been brought back into the state and Duduss is nothing more than a wanted man.

Its now a police operation having soldiers patrol the streets is an open cheque for the state to murder.
        No!
        ...must not be called off until all known gunmen are eliminated or 'defanged' by one means or another.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          Golding opportunity you mean..
          (wry smile!)
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

It can be called off by the P.M , Look man they levelled the place brought it back into the state sphere what else is there to do ?

But to start the reconstruction process !

Capture Duddus we need a state of emergency to capture one man and X amount of soldiers?

Where is the JFJ ?

Police work dat , Duduss assest are frozen I hope , he is a fugitive on the run.
            ...and what reason would there be for the reconstruction process to be not ongoing even as the 'cleaning up' takes place?

Governments are huge entities that MUST operate on different fronts effectively all at the same time!

Comment

How do you meassure the success of the operation?

Are all the weapons accounted for?

Sandhurst or West Pion yuh study?

Comment

What do you make of the calling in of the Dons for police protection ?

I dont get it , whats the chess move there ?

Killing termites or fryers we need soldiers ? We needed them to flatten T.G .

My conclusion is they did it to not inflame the situation ,The Dons would continue the proxy war , I would be in favour of the continued state of emergency if that was the case.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

A Jamaican we name!

We nuh haffe study nutten fe know everyting!
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Mission accomplished ! the myth that T.G cannot be brought to heel has been smashed.

The other operation to tear down the other so called garrisons and build them into something of purpose is still pending after 40 plus years.

Comment

What do you make of the calling in of the Dons for police protection ?

I dont get it , whats the chess move there ?

Killing termites or fryers we need soldiers ? We needed them to flatten T.G .

My conclusion is they did it to not inflame the situation ,The Dons would continue the proxy war , I would be in favour of contnued state of emergency if that was the case.
                      Protection?

...a mussi joke yuh a joke

Comment

Explain it to me , I am sure you get my sarcasm ! Whats the bloody point if we are hunting Dons ?

Are we only into killing buds , fryers and termites ?

Comment

"tear down the other so called garrisons" Re-Draw Constituency lines?

Comment

Explain it to me , I am sure you get my sarcasm ! Whats the bloody point if we are hunting Dons ?

Are we only into killing buds , fryers and termites ?
                            It was never about Dudus...Driva couldn't so fool-fool to have told Dudus exactly each step he was taking - both on the extradition and on the fake arrest procedures. Unless before he even sat at the chess table he was being played...

We are not professionally trained members of the security forces and we, not even the most foolish among us, would do the things Likle Brucie did. Clearly Likle Brucie thinks putting Jamaica through this blood bath is his road to redemption.

I think the USA is allowing him to set himself up for ouster from political life and maybe...just maybe a jail cell. Ceertainly if the USA has the information on him that ABC suggests...he can be played like a rag doll.

e.g. throw out the Chinese and allow American interests to move in. ...undertake a massive development of infrastructure and have all the main contractors and suppliers of goods and services enter from the good ole USA private sector...establish beefed up base next door to Cuba...jump off point to the opening of Cuba...access to S. American countries hostile to the USA...and other areas where USA's strategic interests may be served - commercial and security...etc., etc...

My good ole USA has some record of creating and using puppets and then disposing of them. We do not have to go further than the late Shah of Iran, the Duvalier regime or Noriega of Panama... ---

Comment

Is that your answer as to why he called in the Dads i.e Dons ?

Comment

Do we need soldiers for that ?

Comment

Working...
                                X