RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long before people get serious and boycott Beenie Man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: How long before people get serious and boycott Beenie Man?

and you wonder why KING Yellow calls him 'Queenie gal'
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

another clown ? - just like your earlier dude reference

i think you are the one failing to see my point - I am in no way defending beenieman - but to single him out is grossly unfair - have you heard bounty's bullet or any of movado songs

beenieman can call himself what he choses - means nothing to me

lazie stick to the issues you get sidetracked too often - and the trash talking is not you, you will lose so leave it alone

Comment

Balla (12/20/2006)another clown ? - just like your earlier dude reference

i think you are the money failing to see my point - I am in no way defending beenieman - but to single him out is grossly unfair - have you heard bounty's bullet or any of movado songs

beenieman can call himself what he choses - means nothing to me

lazie stick to the issues you get sidetracked too often - and the trash talking is not you, you will lose so leave it alone
        trash talk? Are we on the same page? What about my dude reference? That isn't trash talk boss.

Beenieman for the established international artiste that he was needs to be putting out better quality music. My wife who may be considered a fan, why I don't know, has also been turned off by his continuous stupid output.

How long has Movado been in the business? A since year mi hear a few of his tunes. Bounty's bullet? Which clown did deh a Sumfest a talk bout 'breed it"? And the woman nuh have no sense, she still married to the half wit.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It is obvious that Beenie's wife might not have all her faculties intact..she dated Bunty for a long time then leaves him and is pregnant and married to Beenie in a year.....SIGH!!!!

Suppose she breaks up with Beenie, who next..... Lenard?????
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X