RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

According to CVM/Mark Shields..security forces have ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to CVM/Mark Shields..security forces have ...

...substantial control over Tivoli Gardens.

That place needs a permanent military/police post.....dat sound nice...The Tivoli Gardens Police Station...Driva! Doan stap atall...

wuss like how yuh cyaan guh back dung deh
    Last edited by Don1; May 24, 2010, 08:59 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Driva abandon his route to raahtid. Last time Tivarli was in turmoil, Eddy find himself done deh quick quick, well Bruce now ah sit down round his radio ah listen to news update.

Comment

Hopefully tomorrow morning we will get some confirmation on who is where and if them dead or alive.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        Hopefully tomorrow morning we will get some confirmation on who is where and if them dead or alive.
        tru dat..

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          ...substantial control over Tivoli Gardens.

That place needs a permanent military/police post.....dat sound nice...The Tivoli Gardens Police Station...Driva! Doan stap atall...

wuss like how yuh cyaan guh back dung deh
          Well they could take over the former Jamaican embassy...I mean the constituency office and make it into a temporary JCF/JDF post.

Dismantle the Republic of Greater Tivoli, use the temporary post/headquarters to process all Presidential Guards who haven't been shot.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggaeMike View Post
            Well they could take over the former Jamaican embassy...I mean the constituency office and make it into a temporary JCF/JDF post.

Dismantle the Republic of Greater Tivoli, use the temporary post/headquarters to process all Presidential Guards who haven't been shot.
            yuh seeit

Comment

i guess they really didn't have any guns down there at all. Never expected the Battle of Tivoli would last a few hours. What wusses!

I know they'll continue to frustrate the forces with their hit and run tactics all across the country.

Special big up to the security forces who appeared to act with responsibly thru the entire operation thus far!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Opposing PNP/JLP gangs can get together to protect themselves and their interests.

I am waiting to see if the PNP and JLP leadership will do the same--in the interest of the common good.

I am going to hold my breath. Start countin'.

Here goes......hurmfpth..
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The constituency office is NOT in TG. Its in Fletchers Land! Only Eddie had an office there.

Weird dynamic, huh?

Comment

No WMDs????

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                      No WMDs????
                      wha dat?

Whey Missa Dudus is?

Comment

Unnu laff when mi and HL talk bout Sensationalism.

Jamaican badmen are not badmen but mostly cowards. They have no core belief but to make money and chat. I knew only a few a them would stand up behind Dudus when the right time came.

The problem with our society is we give them too much props especially as it relate to our music, stories etc. You seen the rumours on the forum.

The Police and Soldiers now need to build on this victory. This is a massive victory, use it to reform the force and send a warning bell to all badmen to put down the gun as we are coming for you. Roll out the same force in a few more communities and act just as professional.

The really acted professionals and out waited the idots, let them started it and move in swift with well planned action. Nuff credit to them.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

them need fi check the crap holes and toilet pits down a Tivoli.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            Unnu laff when mi and HL talk bout Sensationalism.

Jamaican badmen are not badmen but mostly cowards. They have no core belief but to make money and chat. I knew only a few a them would stand up behind Dudus when the right time came.

The problem with our society is we give them too much props especially as it relate to our music, stories etc. You seen the rumours on the forum.

The Police and Soldiers now need to build on this victory. This is a massive victory, use it to reform the force and send a warning bell to all badmen to put down the gun as we are coming for you. Roll out the same force in a few more communities and act just as professional.

The really acted professionals and out waited the idots, let them started it and move in swift with well planned action. Nuff credit to them.
                            How do you know that only a few stood behind Dudus?
                            Yuh nuh tell wi what few mean innah numbers?
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well there was no military division down there with Bazuka etc.

you think if there were a lot of badmen fighting it would be over in one day? or a few hours to be exact.

Comment

Working...
                              X